POLL: It's Reigning Supermen! Which Do You Choose?

Truly loved Steel. It was great seeing an African American hero in a positive light because I’m African American! He was brave and had moral fiber! Thank you, DC!!!

3 Likes

Steel, all the way!

4 Likes

So very few want to be the Eradicator…

2 Likes

I thought Superboy was cool. I loved how they portrayed him as embracing his circumstances. He came off a little like Dick at times and I thought it was fitting. It went well with how he came across on the Young Justice T.V show.

1 Like

I like SuperBoy.

Superboy is definitely my favorite. I think it’s mostly because he is so different from Superman. I don’t want someone to replace him because you can’t. Superboy is clearly his own character and he’s an awesome character. But I also gotta give Steel props. If we were replacing Superman, he’d be the best fit.

Superboy is definitely my favorite. I think it’s mostly because he is so different from Superman. I don’t want someone to replace him because you can’t. Superboy is clearly his own character and he’s an awesome character. But I also gotta give Steel props. If we were replacing Superman, he’d be the best fit.

Superboy because this is og superboy from the og young justice

1 Like

Steel is and has always been my favorite.

2 Likes

SUPERMAN

Eradicator is my favorite.

1 Like

I love the eradicator. He’s no nonsense and straight to it… TIME FOR ERADICATION!!!

In the comics, I loved all the Supermen exept Superboy. In the movie, I loved the ones I’d loved, still, but I came to like Superboy, too (YAY! So happy for that!). But I think Eradicator has always been my favorite of the lot. So I chose the Eradicator.

1 Like

The Eradicator was my favorite when the comics came out when i was a kid & i loved superboy

1 Like

None of them cause honestly this movie kinda sucked compared to the rest of the movies that came before it

Superboy!!

2 Likes

Steel…

1 Like

Superboy

1 Like

Superboy all day. He was my favorite back in the day.

2 Likes

I liked superbly and steel. It seem like they were the only ones holding to superman legacy