POLL: It's Reigning Supermen! Which Do You Choose?

Eradicator Supes, always loved his outfit and specs, just an awesome design and the animated version is ruthless!

1 Like

i 'm going with super boy

Superboy! Love the attitude.

I picked Superboy because I think he’d be the most entertaining substitute Superman. But if I had to actually live in a world with a replacement Superman, I’d choose Steel because he has the best temperament for the job.

I may be biased after just having read 52, but my answer is definitely Superboy (just kidding [if you couldn’t tell]).

Eradicator for sure he just a cool.

1 Like

Gotta go with my boy John Henry Irons, aka Steel👍🏻.

1 Like

Steel was Lois’s favorite, and nobody knows Superman better than Lois Lane.

1 Like

Superboy! It’s in his DNA lol

1 Like

It’s hammer time! STEEL all the way!!

3 Likes

Superboy all day

1 Like

Superboy is a clone of Clark and Lex. Can’t beat those genes

3 Likes

Tbh I just connect with Superboy more than the others.

2 Likes

I picked Eradicator because his picture looked awesome. Steel can’t go toe to toe with any one close to Superman’s power. Cyborg Superman looks like a machine and Super-boy is half the son of Lex Luther. Though after seeing Reign of the Supermen, Super-boy was my favorite character.

1 Like

I think I have to go with Superboy. I might not have said that before reading the old Young Justice series, but I’ve grown to like him quite a bit.

2 Likes

Yo steel and eradicator were legit so was superboy, can never go wrong with Conner Kent

1 Like

I’m definitely a Steel fan, he’s the only one of the four who eventually becomes a full fledged Justice League member. Superboy is a close second though.

3 Likes

Who is approving these scripts. Terrible dialogue and terrible character characterization.:unamused:

1 Like

I’m a total steel man! I grew up with superboy and he’s definitely a close second, but my man Steel both is BA and has an amazing moral fiber. This is superman done right!

3 Likes

I find Superboy to have the most compelling back story being both Clark and Lex’s son! I’d be curious to see if that gets explored with Bendis’s new run on the new Young Justice title!

3 Likes