POLL: It's Reigning Supermen! Which Do You Choose?

It’s six months after Superman’s death at the hands of Doomsday, and false imposters have raced to fill the void we feel in Superman’s absence: Superboy, Steel, Cyborg Superman, and the Eradicator.

Each bring their own attitude, fighting style, and values to the responsibility of being The Man of Tomorrow. While none of them will ever replace the one true Superman, perhaps we would be prudent to bow our heads and accept one of these powerful icons to succeed our fallen hero.

Which of these 4 Supermen do you choose to reign? Let us know by taking our poll, found in the News section of our site, or by following this link:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/poll-its-reigning-supermen-which-do-you-choose/

That one? Why’d you pick that one?! You’re not my real Man of Steel! Let us know your reasons in the comments below!

10 Likes

It was tough between Steel and Superboy (and the other two are villains), but I went with Steel. He’s an underrated bad@$$.

5 Likes

Same as @Vroom for me.

4 Likes

I like Superboy. I liked how they tried to bring him back to his original look with the glasses, hair, and jacket. Looked awesome, and completely enjoyed watching him.

4 Likes

Steel for sure! I like Superboy, but I always felt that Steel was a stronger and better character overall. He adds more.

4 Likes

Cyborg. He will rule with an iron fist and make sure nobody will mess with his people. Brainiac, Zod, Mr Mxyzptlk will be slapped down so fast they won’t know the 5th dimension from Kansas City, Mo.

4 Likes

Eradicator - Dirty Harry in a Superman suit!

2 Likes

Superboy

2 Likes

@Behemoth.Ravenlord, like you, I too am persuaded by the stylings of Superboy. But Steel is just too good!

4 Likes

Superboy

1 Like

John Henry Irons has the mind, the muscle and the mechanics! He is literally the MOS!

3 Likes

Superboy, don’t really know why I prefer him, maybe it’s the naive attitude.

1 Like

Superboy. He’s easily my favorite. I love his design (before the t-shirt and jeans/cargo pants) and he was the best part of the animated movie for me. I’m glad they’re bringing a look similar to the 90’s version in the new Young Justice books. The Superboy from the Young Justice cartoon is okay, but the 90’s one is just really lovable.

3 Likes

Steel

1 Like

After seeing Reign, I remain an unequivocal supporter of Steel. He had one of the best lines in the movie and was very well done in general.

2 Likes

Steel

I picked Steel in the poll & just finished the movie. Feel completely vindicated.

1 Like

Superboy (gotta represent Young Justice)

3 Likes

Superboy! The introduction of the Superman-clone that eventually becomes Conner Kent really has such tremendous growth and a spectacular character arc. A close second is (for certain) Steel; the character embodies all of our deepest ambitions to become heroes. The design although has just not stood the test of time very well and it’s very difficult to imagine how sustainable an ideal Steel is in the contemporary DC pantheon of characters aside from his intense bravery.

1 Like

Movie could have been better