Poll: Help Us Rank (Almost) Every Human Green Lantern Ever!

I actually found this comic yesterday!

1 Like

Hal is definitely #1 for me with John at #2. I actually think Hal is fun to read (when well written), and I like the bravado. It reminds me of Captain Kirk and Indiana Jones. :slight_smile: I’d put Guy and Kyle in slots #3-4, and probably Jo at #5. Of the newer Lanterns she seems the most interesting to me. Since she wasn’t included on the list (is Far Sector an alt universe? I think Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson got rings in some corner of the multiverse too…), I’d probably put Simon in that slot.

1 Like

True, no competition

2 Likes

My favorite is Alan. I love older superheroes, his role as stern father figure, and his rough relationship with Obsidian.

1 Like

I accidentally voted John Stewart instead of Kyle Rayner.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @NJShaw0! :partying_face: That’s not a problem - thanks for taking part in the poll!

Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :00_lc_green_lantern:

2 Likes

Kyle is the gooderest!

2 Likes

It was gonna be a hard choice until I saw Wally. Not sure when, how, or why that happened and didn’t know or expect it, but since it’s there I have to vote for him. I’m a simp.

3 Likes

Blackest Night (I think)

I voted Kyle. He’s always been my favorite

2 Likes

Ah, interesting. I know Barry’s been Blue before. It’s fun thinking of what usually non-Lantern characters would be like as Lanterns. There’s also that Created Equal story of an elseworld where all the men mysteriously die and since Jessica Cruz wasn’t created yet, that meant Earth was left with no Green Lanterns, so they had to choose someone to become a new one and they chose Babs/Oracle. I love the idea of having her be a disabled Green Lantern. But then… I practically worship Oracle and love anything that gives her an opportunity to do cool stuff lmao.

3 Likes

Oh wait! Barry being blue is what I was thinking of. I don’t know when Wally was green

2 Likes

Simon!!

4 Likes

Voting for your Justice League of America teammate. I do not blame you, as it was a great team.

4 Likes

This was difficult for me, as I pretty much love Alan Scott, Hal Jordan, John Stewart, and Jessica Cruz equally. I ultimately went with Jessica as she seems to be the Green Lantern to whom I am drawn most these days.

4 Likes

I couldn’t vote. Too many I know nothing about? Maybe an upcoming tv show centered on Joshua Lapine-Bertone. Perhaps he could get help from some smart villains like; Lex, Calculator, Thinker, Sinestro, and Reverse Flash!

2 Likes

Could never really connect with Hal. He seems like he is the best because the writer makes him the best. I feel all of the plot armor he has and never see any character development.

Maybe you can say the same thing about other hero’s and lanterns. And I just see it the most on Hal because he is used so much. Who knows.

I just prefer Simon, Jessica, or Guy.

4 Likes

Guy Gardner all the way

2 Likes