Pick a Comic Cover or Panel to Turn Into a Statue

I don’t have a lot against static shock, this is Static to me.

4 Likes

untitled

I know this would be huge and expensive since it is 7 characters, but I love it so much. I would also want it to light up.

2 Likes

Hey, nobody said it had to be cheap; one can dream, right? Actually the way that image is set up, they could easily make 7 individual busts that link together. That way you could choose how much you want to spend :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Honestly I didn’t even read the text oops just saw the cover and was like that would be a cool statue.

Ok not Superman rocket and I will for now on read everything on WW2 era covers! That would be a cool Statue

3 Likes

4 Likes

Has this been done? I’d love a Fabok series.

2 Likes

Not that I know of. Fabok is an amazing artist; a series by him would be very welcome.

1 Like

I would love to see them do these
Always thought this was a cool image, you could have small purple flames coming from the base

Beautiful image of sup’s and is really simple to make

Love Lee Bermajo art, this would make a great piece, similar to the Noel piece awhile back

Who doesn’t love Mister Miracle, I always thought that this could easily be done

I saw that their are very few Parallax statues and I was surprised to see this one has not been done yet
Parallax_(Hal_Jordan)
I think that these are just begging to be made

4 Likes

@TheSandmanofGotham Would give you 2 thumbs up if I could. Great suggestions.

Right now is a great time to do a Robotman statue, especially with the success of the show.

There have been 2 Bermejo Batman statues and at least one Frank Quitely Superman statue that I know of made by DC Direct, but not of the poses you shared. Big fan of Bermejo here!

Would be intriguing to see fan response to a Batman/Catwoman wedding statue, given how angry that issue made some fans :joy:

1 Like