Other Than Poison Ivy and the Joker, Who Would You Love to See Harley Quinn in a Relationship With?

That would make an interesting storyline :thinking:. @miguel3515 Now i’m hoping this could potentially be a possibility!!!

2 Likes

Yeah! They are similar in some way and the story could be interesting. Even a team-up down the line would be dope! We just have to wait and see!

1 Like

:eyes:

If ya went for a cross universe Deadpool, but Batwoman. Again hard to say anyone other that Ivy.

1 Like

:thinking:

Nightwing!

2 Likes

If she is involved with Joker at the time…I think Batman himself should have a brief fling with her and then throw it in the jokers face!

1 Like

Mkay ur gurl is about to say something crazy maybe Dr.Facial idk how to spell I’m srry. Like the voodoo doc from Tina idk why but. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::relieved::sunglasses::expressionless:

1 Like

:thinking:

Punchline

3 Likes

Gordon :joy:

1 Like

Now that would be interesting!!! :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve always kinda had a guilty pleasure to see her with Dick Grayson!

3 Likes

:point_up:

Deadpool

2 Likes

Harley and Ivy, nobody else. They’re meant to be one heart of :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

They are meant to be together, I ship Hivy

3 Likes

I’m so delighted to read this! This is exactly how I feel! I admit, I was a bit hesitant to state my opinion on this thread because the OP said “other than Poison Ivy and the Joker”; but ugh… It was killing me! :laughing: So, thank you for stepping up for the Harley/Ivy Team! :grin::heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

giphy (4)

5 Likes

I think an interesting match for Harley would be Deadpool. Both have the very twisted sense of humor that they could play off of and both would just cause mass mayhem wherever they go

1 Like