Other Than Poison Ivy and the Joker, Who Would You Love to See Harley Quinn in a Relationship With?

lol now that would be interesting!!!

Ivy is always endgame. But until then Harley can date all other females. Catwoman, Batwoman, Raven, Black Canary, etc.

7 Likes

Black Canary??? :thinking:

2 Likes

^:thinking: lol

I think Harley and Booster Gold would be one of DC’s most interesting couples. :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Personally I loved her chemistry with Nightwing in the Batman and Harley Quinn movie. Not a pairing I would have thought of before the movie, but now I actually ship it.

5 Likes

What about Lobo?

2 Likes

I can oddly see Nightwing (or Nightwig :rofl:) and Harley lasting as a couple. :thinking:

2 Likes

Nightwing, Deadshot, Boostergold

4 Likes

The Harley from the first Injustice comics had a good rapport with Lobo, but I kinda liked her crush on Shazam better. Too bad that pairing is just too creepy what with Billy in grade school and all.

1 Like

Either Dick Grayson, or Jason Todd. Ahh, screw it. I wanna see what she would be like with the man himself… John Constantine!

3 Likes

I was just thiking Booster Gold! I second this.

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

I agree.

Hmmm… I think that one of Harley’s hallmark traits is her fierce loyalty when it comes to love. Because of this it’s hard for me to think of her romantically with somebody other than J&I simply because I think it would be HARD for her to seriously think of anybody other than those two. My favorite stories are where she’s kinda stuck in the middle of them. Constantly going back and forth. I think that it works for all the characters involved and the complete frustration on Ivy’s end I think is super important to the HarlIvy dynamic.

She would totally get with Power Girl or Wonder Woman in a heartbeat I however don’t know if these feelings would be returned lol.

3 Likes

I vote for Nightwing. That should be an interesting love triangle. Harls, Ives, and Dick.

3 Likes

:eyes:

Not going to lie, a Dick Grayson, Harley Quinn romance would be endearing, i doubt it would last long but it would be one hell of a ride

2 Likes

Same here :slightly_smiling_face:

What about someone like Punchline!? :thinking::eyes:

4 Likes