Other Than Batman, Which DC Hero Would You Like to Get Their Own Video Game?

you mean Injustice?

1 Like

Games I want in order of desire: Green Arrow, Mister Miracle, Aquaman, then Zatanna.

1 Like

Itā€™s a Green arrow game, not suicide squad.

2 Likes

Though I doubt itā€™ll ever happen, my dream game would be a massive Crisis On Infinite Earths game, similar to Avengers. The story would be single player, but thereā€™d be multiple online open-worlds (cause the multiverse) and TONS of multiplayer missions. Itā€™d start with just the basic Justice League members (and lots of skins for them), and then more characters, worlds, and missions would be added over time. Thereā€™s be levels and stories based off major DC storylines, such as Kingdom Come, Last Knight On Earth, Earth-X, etc. In terms of characters, it would include everyone from the main Justice League to smaller characters like Blue Beetle and The Question to the JSA and more. Heck, maybe some Watchmen characters could even get in there. Though doubt a game like this will ever happen, itā€™s still fun to dream.

2 Likes

I would like to see a Constantine game that comes from the comics story line

4 Likes

The game mechanics of smash Bros and injustice are not even a little similar. I love injustice but the simplicity of smash Bros is what makes it so fun.

1 Like

Their best bet would be a more mainstream hero that can appeal to gamers. Superman, GL, Flash, and a few others would be the go to. Batman has more video games than practically any Superhero that I know of, so hopefully they make some for more soon.

1 Like

Iā€™d want a game with everyoneā€™s favorite back alley exorcist, John Constantine

1 Like

A DC smash bros would be super fun! I agree with you. Injustice is a great fighting game, but itā€™s different from smash bros. Injustice is more like Mortal Kombat. An Injustice vs Mortal Kombat game would be dope though.

3 Likes

Well youā€™re in luck haha they made a DC vs Mortal Kombat game already.

1 Like

Just make a DC JRPG with your party being the main 7.

1 Like

I was not aware of this. Iā€™ve been living under a rock since I went back to school haha Thank you @reload!

2 Likes

I donā€™t think heā€™s so much a hero but more of the anti hero you love to hate but kinda understand what heā€™s doing. For me itā€™s Jason Todd as the Red Hood. We as batman fans know the back story of Jason Todd and how he takes on the hood, but i really think thereā€™s so much more to explore with his character. He kills and has no regrets, and i think deep down heā€™s really trying not to cross that line and go insane and eventually becoming the villain he despises. But if it ever happens that we get a Red Hood game, it must be Jensen Ackles that voices the Hood.

4 Likes

A GTA style Rouges game in Central and Keystone city. You could play by yourself as any of the rouges or online with a team of rouges to pull of heists and stuff or break out of prison.

5 Likes

Sounds fun! Iā€™ll have a blast playing as Captain Cold.

1 Like

While I like a lot of the ideas here, Iā€™d like to offer a different approach, a strategy game of coordinating heros.

Imagine playing as Martian Manhunter, Cyborg, or a new recruit. Youā€™re in the watchtower, trying to assign heroes to threats where they can help.

As the game progresses, more heroes join the team, but then you start having crisis-level events. Do you bring in everyone to fight the anti-monitor and leave places undefended? Should you use Superman here or save him in case of a threat that needs a space-faring hero?

You could even include perma-death with the possibility of recruiting a different version from the multiverse. And if the multiverse is the ā€œonlineā€ aspect, maybe you team up to fight multiverse-level threats.

Other possible mechanics could be: bonuses for having certain heroes together (or penalties for ones that donā€™t work well together), hero-specific threat that force them off the roster (GL, youā€™re needed on OA), threats combining if left alone (what was just Captain Cold is now the Rogues).

*This whole concept could also be re-themed as you on OA coordinating lanterns.

4 Likes

In an earlier thread with a similar topic, @HubCityQuestion proposed a similar idea where you would play as Oracle. I really like the idea in either case. Maybe it could work like Star Wars: Battlefront II (the 2005 one, not the 2017 one) where you have a strategy-game-like component of assigning heroes to missions and then ā€œzoom inā€ to actually play as the hero team.

3 Likes

A green lantern game would be awesome, but only if you could choose your lantern member

2 Likes

I voted GL but would really love one for Constantine.

2 Likes

I would like a Harley Quinn game or a sucide squad game

1 Like