Other Than Batman, Which DC Hero Would You Like to Get Their Own Video Game?

I want a dc gamerverse that acts like the MCU but with videogames

4 Likes

A Zatanna game seems like it would be fun. Iā€™d love a video game that focused on magic use, where you get to learn spells as you go along, collect magical artifacts, etc.

7 Likes

I did green lantern because I was stupid and didnā€™t see the ā€œotherā€ option. But Red Hood

3 Likes

Green Lantern or Aquaman for the simple fact that they would look so different than your average superhero game.

5 Likes

I agree! Green Lantern would be a great setting for a superhero game. And there is a lot of cool things that could be done with the constructs gameplay wise.

3 Likes

I voted for Superman because Iā€™d love for Rocksteady to work their magic for him.

But my response to this question has traditionally been: a time-traveling adventure starring Booster Gold. I want him to visit multiple eras, and for the game to have a dozen different endings depending on the playerā€™s manipulation of the time stream. Like Chrono Trigger, but with superheroes.

Edit: Hector Navarro wants it too, he mentioned it on DC Daily last year. :grimacing:

3 Likes

I agree i can say the same for the flash but maybe do something different were for the flash game you have to reach your potential in order to fight zoom in the flashpoint

2 Likes

Aquaman, using both underwater and on land combat, using various sea creatures in both combat and puzzle solving and really playing into the incredible side casts in his books.

And any team based game would be awesome, co-op is king.

6 Likes

Nightwing.
Since heā€™s a gymnast, platforming would be fun.

8 Likes

I also would love a Wonder Woman game

1 Like

Fun topic, @WonderFlash93! My first thoughts are for a villain story-based game. I think it would be awesome to play as Deathstroke, The Joker, or Scarecrow (similar to the many epic scenes in Arkham Knight) - with each character having their own game.

Another band of ragtag underdogs that would open a whole host of abilities and adventures (again, story-driven) would be Doom Patrol! Switching between Cliff, Rita, the many Janes, Larry, and Cyborg could be a really neat experience - using their unique strengths to complete missions.

2 Likes

Over Batman even I would love a massive DC game with all kinds of characters. Wander around Gotham, Metropolis, and Bludhaven then take a trip to Paradise and Apokolips. (I actually looked into making a game like this as a hobby. Release it in waves, every player has different characters, start with NMLā€™s Gotham because I have an obsessionā€¦ I paused when I saw the bottom line and the four year degree).

2 Likes

A Zatanna game seems like it would be fun. Iā€™d love a video game that focused on magic use, where you get to learn spells as you go along, collect magical artifacts, etc.

Iā€™ve never played anything like that! Great idea, @serenap95! What do you think, @ZatannaAndHerSpells? :sparkles: ?looc ytterP :sparkles:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been thinking more about this topic and came up with something that Iā€™m fairly certain has never been made.

Sorry, itā€™s a Batman game. :batman_hv_4:

ā€¦ BUT the premise is using both Bruce and Batman to progress through the story. I can picture starting as Bruce in the day; acquiring key information through various scenarios at Wayne Industries, meeting with characters like Lucius Fox and other business associates in order to use that intel as Batman to take on the bad guys at night. I would compare the Bruce component to the game Watchdogs - cruising for clues, hacking systems, using his wealth to achieve answers. It might be interesting to explore some of the Bruce Wayne ā€œplayboyā€ persona as well - exploring the Iceberg Lounge (as he did in Gotham) and attending high level parties to meet the players.

4 Likes

I would love a galactic Red Dead Lobo game. Rounding up bounties and kicking a**. Yeah, we could throw in some plot as well. But Lobo: Main Man the game would be sweet.
Also, I wish that rumored Rocksteady Suicide Squad game was a thing.

2 Likes

Iā€™m always happy to take center stage, @KeyFamily! :wink:

3 Likes

Itā€™s not happening. But a Red Hood game would be amazing.

1 Like

Lego DC Supervillians :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Not necessarily a hero but the joker definitely needs his own game diving into his madness you can control. Honestly not sure why that hasnā€™t been made yet but it should.

2 Likes

That instantly made me think of assassinā€™s creed odyssey!

1 Like