Other Than Batman, Which DC Hero Would You Like to Get Their Own Video Game?

• Superman
  • Wonder Woman
  • The Flash
  • Aquaman
  • Green Lantern
  • Other (write in the comments!)

0 voters

7 Likes

I’d really love a Jimmy Olsen game, where you have to take pictures of action throughout Metropolis. Maybe it could be a Pokemon Go style ARG!

22 Likes

@HubCityQuestion I would love a game like that.

3 Likes

I voted Wonder Woman. With the mythology involved I think there’s room for a great adventure game. Something like Tomb Raider or Uncharted.

16 Likes

Give me a smash Bros but with DC Characters. That’s my dream!

12 Likes

that would be such an awesome game!

1 Like

that reminds me of a fan comic where Dianna and Lara actually met

3 Likes

That game would be so much fun!

1 Like

Mr. Miracle a stealth adventure to escape Apokolips.

10 Likes

A Superman game with the Spider-Man PS4 type game play. Use all sorts of villains from his gallery like Lex, Metallo, Intergang, Parasite and others. have cut away missions where you play as Lois and Jimmy. and have it be open world with a character driven story. I feel like that would be a lot of fun. Also collect different superman outfits including all the evolved forms, a comic book looking one, Justice Lords, and earth 3.

13 Likes

Well, I’ll speak for the silent plurality here: The Flash’s powers would make for some ludicrously fun mechanics. Like, with a good physics engine and the ability to slow down time around you and use the various speedster side-powers like vibrating through stuff or creating whirlwinds, it would be an absolute blast. It’d be an incredible open-world experience.

16 Likes

We need a game, where you are pariah, traveling the MV, tryig to help worlds in peril

6 Likes

seems like a minigame tho

3 Likes

Booster gold should get one lol

5 Likes

A Justice League game where you can do different missions as different heroes would be cool.

6 Likes

I’d like to see something original

No one has really tried an epic open sandbox with flying heroes so Superman or Green Lantern would be my choice. Especially Green Lantern as the leveling up system would determine your constructs and would determine your GL’s path. As you master willpower, you select the powers and types of constructs you build and give him/her personality the same as the classic Green Lantern characters. I.e. Rainer is an artist, Stewart is an architect, and so on…

12 Likes

I think The Question would be great in a Telltale style game.

10 Likes

A Green Lantern game similar to Mass Effect.

6 Likes

A Hellblazer RPG would be cool.

8 Likes

This and the Superman ideas sound like the most fun. That’s what I enjoy the most about Arkham Knight is soaring high above Gotham with the super grappling gun. So I think it would be even more fun with Superman or GL.

4 Likes