One Year Watch Along Anniversary, Friday January 17, 4:00pm PST/7:00pm EST

220px-Batman-Mystery_of_the_Batwoman_poster
In 2 weeks on Friday January 17, will be the one year anniversary of doing watch along! Now I’m aware that it’s a same day as Harley Quinn Watch along, so we’ll watch this before it’s start by 2 hours at 4:00pm PST/7:00pm EST, that way it won’t interfere the Harley Quinn watch along, please join me as I host a Batman: Mystery of Batwoman watch along! Hope you guys will join the fun! :grinning::popcorn::tv:

7 Likes

I can’t make that time, but I’ll be sure to leave a couple bucks in the donation jar. :wink:

2 Likes

Sorry you can’t make it, Thankyou anyway @Vroom. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No prob Bob. I’ll send a digital pizza your way. :pizza:

2 Likes

I’ll be at work, but hope you have a great WAL!!!

2 Likes

Thankyou. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

What if I move the time to 4:00pm/7:00pm? Would that work out for anybody?

1 Like

If the time was amended to that, I’d be there with bells on and enough Soder for all.

1 Like

This could be interesting. I never saw this movie before. I’m going to try.

2 Likes

10 more days to go! I really like how this movie is more of a mystery movie then action pack. :grinning:

1 Like

Score, a new time!

puts in an order for enough Soder for all

As actor Stephen Dorff said in the first Blade movie: “I hope you’re all very thirsty”.

1 Like

1 more week to go at this time, til the watch along! :grinning::popcorn::tv:
Then not long after it’s over it will be Harley Quinn Watch along hosted by our great friend @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell!

1 Like

Reserves Seat.

1 Like

See you there! :slightly_smiling_face::popcorn::tv:

1 Like

Mmm, popcorn!

2 Likes

I’ll bring the butter :wink:

1 Like

To paraphrase Clancy Wiggum, Springfield’s Chief of Police:

@Aquamon and his butter! Oh, the man loves dairy!”

1 Like

5 more days to go, and boy what a night it will be, we got not 1, not 2, but 3 huge watch along this Friday! Starting with my watch along first at 4:00pm PST/7:00pm EST, then it’s Harley Quinn Watch along hosted by @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell at 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST, and we got Batman: Mask of the Phantasm watch along hosted by @Jay_Kay at 7:00pm PST/10:00pm EST. What a fun night that’ll be! :grinning::popcorn::tv::film_projector:

2 Likes

We are going to have so much fun the cops are going to have to shut us down.

1 Like

Hey now, you can’t prove that!

2 Likes