One Year Watch Along Anniversary, Friday January 17, 4:00pm PST/7:00pm EST

Hey, as long as it isn’t masked vigilantes breaking our kneecaps, I’m good. :smiley:

1 Like

You ought to try this new snack I found at the Kwik-E-Mart, it’s called “Nuts and Gum, together at last!”.

You can have the first taste, mmmkay? Mmmkay. :man_bald:

2 Likes

:grinning::popcorn::tv:Two more days to go! I remember when I did my first watch along, I remember being so nervous thinking the DC Mods like @Applejack or @HarleysPudding would be mad at me for doing it. I then notice @JLWWSM been doing it, so I ask her if she didn’t mind I do my first watch along. She told me she didn’t mind at all, in fact she been joining alot of my watch along. :slightly_smiling_face:
My first watch along was Batman Forever, it turned out really well. I pick that movie cause it’s one of my favorite Batman film, I had alot of happy memories about seeing the film in 1995.

3 Likes

Less then 24 hours to go! :grinning::popcorn::tv:

1 Like

We are just 4 hours away! See you there! :grinning::popcorn::tv:

Hello fellow WALers!! 93 minutes to go for the greatest night of the week.

2 Likes

We are just 30 minutes away til Batman Mystery of Batwoman watch along! :grinning::popcorn::tv:

10 more minutes!:grinning:

1 Like

1 year ago today I hosted my first watch along. That was fun! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What was the movie?

Batman Forever. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Let’s get dangerous!
https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/watch/batman-mystery-of-the-batwoman/4e590bbb-368b-4a0a-a541-c3cd4ac09085/movies-alt

1 Like

Hey Darkwing Duck is oh wait Hi @AlexanderKnox, Thankyou for joining and same to you @Son.of.Robin!:grinning:

1 Like

Dand! I missed that one

1 Like

2 more minutes to go!:partying_face::birthday::popcorn::tv:

T - minis one minute.

1 Like

Turns out I got dinner made a little late, so I’m probably going to be jumping back and forth. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

On your mark…get set…GO!:partying_face::grinning::popcorn::tv:

Here we go!

Huh, is this the first animated Batman movie that’s rated PG 13?

2 Likes