Official #SaveSwampThing Vent Thread

Swamp Thing rocks, I loved it!!!

#SwampThing4Evaaa

4 Likes

I was skeptical at first but Iā€™m hooked ! Loooove it!

3 Likes

Just when I was starting to grow a attachment to the characters it only last for 1 season it definitely deserved a season 2 #SaveSwampThing

5 Likes

#SaveSwampThing, please and thank you :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

#saveswampthing this season was great and really sets up for an epic season 2

4 Likes

Good gawd almighty! Swamp Thing was fantastic! Hit all the right notes. So much potential. Ugh!

4 Likes

oh i forgot! #SaveSwampThing

2 Likes

Wellā€¦if youā€™re going to post a thread here showcasing the following like thisā€¦then I have to. Maybe it means nothing but maybe its hope.

Iā€™m either an optimist or a masochist

#saveswampthing

2 Likes

I would like to hear the real reason the show was cancelled. Just because we decided to stop is not enough. Was it budget, contract problems, etc. Hard to deal with no more episodes if we arenā€™t given a logical reason. The Just because excuse is disrespectful to your viewers. We deserve real answers to our questions.

If this is just a P.R. stunt to create talk. Shame on you. It will make you look like you are abusing our trust more than encouraging us. Sorry but this isnā€™t Firefly. Sci fi, fiction, and comic fans are loyal. Yes we want more content, and will take more no matter the reason. But again if this is a stunt it is in poor taste.

Trust is a two way street. If you want your fans loyalty, show some respect. Making one season and then all of a sudden cancelling is a cruel tease. No one had a chance to tell you how they felt about the series. How do we know you are worth supporting if you do respond to the input of your fan base. We are after all paying subscription fees.

please consider making more episodes based on your actual fan responses, and not on some computer generate statistic. Thank you for your time.

#SaveSwampThing

12 Likes

#SaveSwampThing

4 Likes

Iā€™m not mad, just disappointed. Swamp Thing was my favorite, I thought Titans was alright, I loved Doom Patrol from what Iā€™ve seen so far, but Swamp Thing was my absolute favorite. It had very compelling characters and story threads throughout the series, each episode in my opinion better than the last, laying everything out in a way that made me care for the characters more than I can say for the Doom Patrol and Titans series. In Titans and Doom Patrol(Although I still love those seriesā€™), I feel as though many characters can be taken/replaced and I would pretty much be fine with it with almost no exception, but I canā€™t say that the same for the Swamp Thing series. Even some of the ā€œvillainyā€ types in the series I donā€™t want to go, which is not a very common feeling for me towards villainy characters.

4 Likes

Thank you for ST! It was awesome, whatever the case may be may it let it be and know that we love Swamp Thing.

1 Like

I donā€™t think Swamp Thing will be gone for very long.

It will return. Too good of a character to lie dormant for very longā€¦

2 Likes

Swamp Thing needs at least two more episodes to tie up some loose ends.

5 Likes

Veni, vidi, non pecuniam, ius vocatus est elisis.

1 Like

And here we go with the trolls.

4 Likes

Donā€™t end the swap thing itā€™s really good

4 Likes

Sad to see it end. I assume it had to do with cost overruns but it was a great show.

1 Like

I wonā€™t believe anything anyone says at DC until they are officially interviewed and have more to say than ā€œI donā€™t knowā€.

4 Likes

too depressed about it to say anythingā€¦

2 Likes