Official #SaveSwampThing Vent Thread

For anyone who needs to release their feelings about the star-crossed fate of Swamp Thing, we have a thread for you. This is your space to vent, or simply post #SaveSwampThing in memoriam of this amazing series.

(Just, you know, keep our Community Guidelines about being respectful in mind: yourdcu.com/cmg :green_heart:)

37 Likes

Hihft gsbjob gge

5 Likes

#SaveSwampThing

6 Likes

Interesting take @TheLegndKillerX, thanks for sharing.

5 Likes

@Applejack My pleasure, I had to go to the mountain to craft that

1 Like

I’m all vented out. Everyone can speculate why the show is cancelled there’s blame to go around for everyone involved
I signed a petition I doubt that will lead to anything I will enjoy the last two episodes of Swamp Thing and hope I seeSwamp Things s return it in the distant future

Nothing else I can do

Oh yeah

#SaveSwampThing

6 Likes

Not going to vent @Applejack, I’m not at all upset at it’s cancellation. From the sounds of things it was just too expensive to continue making. Now that it’s gone, maybe you’ll have enough cash to spend on two new shows

1 Like

If swamp thing is not brought back for a season 2 sometime in the near future then id have to say whoever is in charge of those decisions should most certainly be fired. the show was too well received and loved, not bringing it back is idiotic and ill be unsubscribing if this is not fixed

7 Likes

Applejack you rule

#saveSwampThing

It may have had a weird and boring middle but Anatomy Lesson was AWESOME!!

2 Likes

Save Swamp Thing please ;-; I’ve never been so saddened by a season/series finale. The creators did SO great with what they were given, the finale was clearly rushed, but to no one’s fault except for whoever at WB decided to cancel several episodes and ultimately the show. It’s so unjust to everyone involved in creating it, and to all the fans. SAVE SWAMP THING!

6 Likes

I liked what we got, but I can’t say I’m that disappointed

2 Likes

$#@@1 idiots. Man that finale wow ! Floronic man was bad ass!!!

2 Likes

Swamp Thing…

You are amazing.

You fight everything…

Nasty.

Oh. Swamp Thing.

Swamp Thing?

Earth really needs you.

Arcane is bad, for sure.

So, come on.

Fight for right.

We need you.

8 Likes

I would deffinatly crowd fund a season 2

6 Likes

Are these shoes funded by different people or the same organization ? Honestly for me I liked Titans, doom patrol was awesome, Young Justice is about 60 percent good as it was to me. If they had not renewed doom patrol I would have dropped the subscription

I love Swamp Thing. It’s great. It’s relevant. The chemistry and actors are amazing. I’m so upset that it’s over. Can someone start a campaign for it? I’m still so sad about it…
I hope someone picks it up.
#SaveSwampThing

9 Likes

This show was amazing! Just finished watching the finally and now I’m even more pissed off about the cancellation of it. I wasn’t a fan of Doom Patrol, a little too weird for me but I think Swamp Thing and Titans are top notch.

3 Likes

The show got a bit slow in the early parts of the season but the last couple episodes I loved so much. They did so many of the characters proper justice and wish so much they do something to continue the potential JL Dark universe because it has so much potential.

4 Likes

I’ll just keep it simple -

#saveswampthing

Please!!!

4 Likes