Official NYCC Announcements Hot Off The Press!

PS4 app and we will be good. Also why aren’t the current DC films on here? Like Man of Steel, Batman vs Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Suicide Squad, Shazam , and Justice league?

Keep it up DC universe, I have loved the original content such as Titans, Doom Patrol, and Swamp Thing ( but I do wanna slap whoever chose to cancel it)

4 Likes

How can we get Green Lantern the Animated Series season 2 announced next NYCC!! <3

10 Likes

Or Teen Titans season 6!

4 Likes

Currently reading up on Ambush Bug and boy I can’t wait to see what they do with the BizzaroTV series!

*PS. - I still can’t believe how easy it is to read comics of literally ANY character in the DC Universe on here.

2 Likes

Love it! 2020 should be epic!

All of my favorite characters are from the more obscure corners of the universe! Hoping that they also add Doctor Occult, Bat Lash, Balloon Buster, Mr. E, Baron Winters, Prince Ra-Man, Robby Reed and Jemm, Son of Saturn into the mix on BizarroTV.

Man, that’s a great list, gypsy.

DCUniverse is so worth it, everyday I find something new to enjoy. Glad to see they’re going strong, soooo Season Two for Swamp Thing? Please:)

3 Likes

Dial H would be fun in short form. Have him save the day as a new oddball hero every week.

2 Likes

Any idea if there will be a ps4 app anytime soon?

6 Likes

Any idea what BizzaroTV will be rated? Hate the gore.

1 Like

Hello

Please bring back swamp thing

2 Likes

Put DC universe app on the ps4 please

2 Likes

I agree. This is a major downgrade. One of the main reasons I have my DCU subscription is for the animated movies. I’m not going to pay double. I think this is a huge downgrade. (I’m repeating myself for emphasis.)

3 Likes

I am so disappointed I have to wait for 3 months after physical release to watch Justice League Dark. It feels like a corporate move that was taken without consideration to their fans. This was literally the reason I got this service. Ugh.