🎊Official DC Universe New Year’s Resolution Thread🎊

Happy New Year’s to everyone at DCU and especially those that work on it every day!

You gals and guys oversee what is for me an essential part of the DC experience. Thank you for your kindness, patience and laughs. You’re all a solid group and I hope the New Year is everything you desire it to be.

Cheers! =) blows a noisemaker and pours glasses of champagne

5 Likes

Happy new year DC and everyone else!

2 Likes

Get myself back in good shape & support DCU So this service can go to bigger heights :ok_hand:t5:

7 Likes

:clinking_glasses: HAPPY NEW YEAR DCU FAMILY!! :clinking_glasses:

:penguin::penguin::penguin:

4 Likes

A happy New Year to all my new super friends. This place is awesome love the community. Been going crazy on comics. This has been extremely fun and I’m very excited to see how awesome it’s going to get.

5 Likes

Happy New Year DCU Family!!! I look forward to so much with everyone!!:sparkles:

6 Likes

Happy new year!!!

4 Likes

Happy new year. Hoping for a lot of fun new things from DC this year.

3 Likes

I’m Trynna read more books like the Witcher series and get on a more rhythmic workout routine and honestly my motivation for working out sometimes is robin :joy: thankyou dc for giving me some sick motivation

5 Likes

I just got DC Universe as a Christmas present! Very much looking forward to getting stuck into the content!!!

As a lifetime reader of comics my New Years resolution is to continue to aspire to the ideals that these colourful characters I love stand for; to do the right thing, to be a better person, to learn from mistakes, to see people as people and not tags and to inspire the hero in us all…lofty ideals but comic book heroes continually remind me to reach for the stars…oh and to have fun!! Happy New Year to all that make DC Universe happen (what I wouldn’t do to be working at DC!) and to all the DC Universe community!

4 Likes

DCGF12

Good stuff this sites awesome

3 Likes

Happy New Year! I’m so excited for everything DC this year, especially for DC Universe app. I can’t wait to see all the new content. I really hope to hear more new content announced in the summer! Go DC!

2 Likes

I am Soo excited to see Swamp Thing and all the great new shows!! :tada::fireworks::sparkler::sparkler:

3 Likes

will DC Universe will be on gaming consoles like Xbox or PS4 ?

6 Likes

So many amazing responses!
@CHRISQUINZEL, I hope when you say that you’re finding every DC movie game that you’re also looking up vintage games for older systems, that would be amazing.

@JLWWSM, absolutely, and thank you so much for offering! I understand you and Matt McDonald are teaming up to make an uber book club that sounds epic. Let’s connect and see how DC Universe can help keep it on everyone’s radar!

@Vroom, a Shazam! party sounds perfect :slight_smile: I hope one day we can get enough infrastructure to hold mini parties all over the place so everyone can join.

@DCGF12, welcome to the DC Universe!! It’s so great to have you here :slight_smile: Feel free to reach out if you ever need some help around the forums with things like posting pictures or tracking threads you’re interested in. We have mods on most hours of the day who would be happy to assist.

For those who want to read more books, I highly recommend tuning into the Book Club found in the Comic Books section- it’s a great way to stay “accountable” for reading more (talking to myself as well, would love to clear my schedu le to jump in soon).

For those asking about XB1 and PS4 apps, well, I’m keeping my fingers crossed and ears to the ground for ya. Just know we’re well aware that it’s in the top 3 requests from DC Universe fans, and we do tout this as being a service for the fans. :wink:

Happy New Year’s my friends!

3 Likes

I would love DC to close the gap between them and Marvel. Go DC Comics!

4 Likes

versus about 22 yrs ago. wonderwoman lifting thor’s hammer…batman fights captain america, robin fights jubilee, kind of.

2 Likes

video games like justice league vr and batman vr are much too short, however nothing beats putting on the batsuit the first time.

1 Like

Good job DC. Thanks for all the effort you all put into this community.

3 Likes

Bad asa