🎊Official DC Universe New Year’s Resolution Thread🎊

@Applejack I am don’t worryâ˜ș

3 Likes

@Applejack I will definitely post some when I finish them and also very true about the total freedom thingâ˜ș Im probably gonna run to every Harley thing I can find😂

3 Likes

CAN’T WAIT FOR SEASON 2 OF THE TITANS!:metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

5 Likes

I can’t wait until the new season of titans​:hugs::blush: Btw, u think we will ever get kid flash??

4 Likes

I’m so happy and pleased with the DC UNIVERSE app!! There’s always something interesting and exciting to read and watch, I mean, it’s my dream come true. I truly wish I could be part of the DC family and work with the company to keep improving and getting better!

Thank you DC, thank you Warner Brothers!

4 Likes

@Moe.Vargas, you are! Just by being a part of the community, you get a chance to let us know what you want to see and how you want to improve the service. Thank you for joining us, and welcome to the family :slight_smile: We may have some AMAs in the future that you can also participate in to ask about how to get a job in the industry, so stay tuned!

@DcUniverse are we going to see the DCUE movies.?

@superman_1592, we don’t currently have them scheduled for the service, but we have started to do release dates on the same day as our animated features (Reign of the Supermen at the end of January, for example). So even though they’re not on the service at this time, don’t stop believing! Hold on to that feeling.

1 Like