OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

:joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl: I canā€™t see it @Reaganfan78 ? Iā€™m usually really good at those type things. Unlike the poor soul in Mallrats that canā€™t seeā€(a) the schooner is a sailboat stupid headā€ I always see the schoonerā€¦

11 Likes

Oh wow, youā€™re right- this has some great sync-up moments! I only watched for about 2 minutes (donā€™t want to leave Office Hours hanging), but the build-ups throughout the scene like when she runs away and then starts lassoā€™ing up into the sky- it all works perfectly.

Itā€™s definitely appreciated here, but we do indeed have a Fan Creations section you should :100: share this in!

Sometimes it seems like people just want to be negative for the sake of it. I also wonder if the unfortunate timing of WW84 around the pandemic created an unfair cloud around it. The release date kept getting pushed, and then it was THE cinematic experience of the year that was relegated to the small screen. I donā€™t think it got its fair shake.

12 Likes

I just rewatched for the 3rd X. Itā€™s one that gets better every viewing for me. Canā€™t explain the bad reviews tho unless they watched it once & didnā€™t pay attention?

9 Likes

Being summoned to a task, back in a moment flash!

11 Likes

In a Flash?

9 Likes

NO idea how I just saw thisā€¦

Its not DC, but I kinda want a Fran costume-can I wear that to Dennyā€™s @Vroom? :wink: jk Iā€™m cool w/ just themed food and cosplay waiters like @Applejack mentioned. :purple_heart:

I concur @capo-mage. :00_wonder_woman_gold: (and Applejack). Some people thrive in negativity and think their opinion is the only one that matters. :expressionless:

10 Likes

Thank AJ
Sometimes smaller graphics are better. If they take up the whole front of the shirt, they can often not ā€œlandā€ as well, because those type of t-shirt graphics are everywhere. The small ā€œpocket crestā€ worked wonders for both Vans and Diesel. They really stand out, because they are small and simple. This would so apply to the DC logo as well. (It would also work well for Superman, Batman, GL, & Sinestro Corps logos. That last one is a very personal request. We need more villains merch. :smiling_imp: Not that Iā€™m a huge fan, but given the Joker merch, Iā€™m kinda surprised The Batman Who Laughs doesnā€™t really have any merch.)

9 Likes

That was my very 1st experience with Alan Tudyk. Saw Dodgeball at the theater with my biggest DC buddy & to this day we say Garrrhhh right Steve!!! Little did we know just how influential heā€™d be on DC? I knew it wasnā€™t just me on WW 84ā€™ that isā€¦

11 Likes

2 circle on top of a circle are ears, while the lower circle in the middle is a face.:slightly_smiling_face: People would call that a hidden Mickey.

10 Likes

NOOOOOO! :sob: :sob: This is not consistent across all devices, can you please share the details of your macheene when you have a moment? Iā€™m sure youā€™ve told me before, sorry to make you be redundant!

Whoa- I hadnā€™t heard that association but it would be great to know if that was the cause for some people having their notifications futzed with. Thanks for the intel!

:exploding_head: That is way more than dominoes- these are straight up Rube Goldberg machines! That was mesmerizing.

12 Likes

I couldnā€™t find the ears lol. That was my plan. Now I see it. I was just trying to find an ear & go from there ty @Reaganfan78

8 Likes

Future Applejack to Past Sean-Malloy, apologies for the anticipation! I guess itā€™s kind of obvious now, but Office Hours remains in session at its usual time :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Office Hours: Episode III, Return of the Questions

Then you could do

Office Hours: Episode IV, A New Hope

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

@Applejack & @Razzzcat and friends:

Speaking of classics:

12 Likes

Ah, no problem Captain. It is a desktop using chrome. :computer:

Youā€™re welcome. :clark_hv_4:

Indeed! :exploding_head: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

11 Likes

Lucy

8 Likes

:rofl: I was flummoxed for a moment where this comment had emerged from! I love that you used the search function like that, it totally sounds like something I would do. Have you met him in person/knew him? I admire his attitude and spice, but only through what Iā€™ve seen of BTS and Dreams With Sharp Teeth.
What would be your deserted island book/tv show?

11 Likes

Hello Oracleā€‹:woman_red_haired:,
Can you please sneak The Batman Adventures #29-#36, for a July release please?:slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Still waiting for a no commercial streaming service to pick this up.

10 Likes

Iā€™m with you, Wonder Girl is the breakout star! Iā€™m also loving Ram Vā€™s writing, but I havenā€™t read his work on Justice League yet, but that does get you a very shiny doubloon on Swamp Thing :moneybag:

14 Likes