OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

:rofl: Most likely it’ll be a boring VOL III name to stay formatting clean, but I’ll certainly take suggestions!

13 Likes

I’ll never say “no” to Eye of the Tiger!

12 Likes

How about Office Hours Vol. III: The Revenge of Oracle?

11 Likes

Yay, I’m so happy that got updated! Fixes will continue to abound far and wide :earth_americas: :heart:

12 Likes

Absolutely! They’ve definitely had their fair share of reminders that “more than clothes” is a common request. I woud love to see a world where we have so many toys and figures we can serve both the popular and obscure characters :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Haven’t found a pattern to say for sure, yet, but will do, Captain. (Nick Frost came up first, so that’s the ONE. I’m pretty sure this is from Spaced too :raised_hands:)

I’ll go out on a limb (from my own perspective anyway) and say they’re just not as interesting anymore? :woman_shrugging:t2: I watch things like this partially out of habit, lol, and hoping something different happens. My expectations weren’t high, which is why I’m a bit surprised it still kinda disappointed? Had a fun debate about it tho :joy: And there’s plenty o’ other stuff to watch—too much actually. This can wait…or I do a super nerdy thing and grab the time stamps for you just so you can see her! :dancer:t2: :white_check_mark: ?

Also: No idea why that panda seems to be so happy, but who am I to judge? :purple_heart: Okay, bye.

10 Likes

That’s a good one!!! :raised_hands:

12 Likes

Congratulations on the ironclad willpower! That’s something to be proud of :triumph: It leaves room in your life for what you KNOW you need :dp_flex_mentallo:

11 Likes

:rofl: Awwww darnit! I guess it kind of sounds like the name gets French at the end there, though? :sweat_smile:

I haven’t seen Veneno, I haven’t even heard of it!
:computer: :computer_mouse:

Oh wow, this sounds really important- thank you so much for the recommendation.
:writing_hand: Adds to list :writing_hand:

10 Likes

Nothing concrete, but phrases like “looking forward to events when we’re ready” “hope we can do xyz when we’re ready” are starting to be uttered. Folks are also starting to go back into the office in reservation phases. It might not be too far away, hopefully :crossed_fingers:

This honestly sounds like the best meet-up ever- way better than the big splashy ones :hugs: I used to love me some late-nights at Denny’s! Would the servers be in cosplay? Would the menu be updated to be only DC-centric food puns?

12 Likes

Glob, you’re good. It hasn’t, but you’re right that now is a good time to start reminding folks :fist: Feel free to nudge me for updates on this often and enthusiastically!

11 Likes

:eyes: Oooh. I was going to go, but I guess I’ll keep lurking for a bit…

[edit] :point_down: I’ll be proud. A+ :star: for a straight reply. Boom! :raised_hands::boom:

10 Likes

(I didn’t quote the whole topic, please be proud of me!)

This is really well thought-out, and as a fellow classic cinema appreciator, I’m a big fan. I would be open to providing the support you needed to group-ify such an endeavor. There are a couple other lifestyle groups (a Runner’s group, a music group), that show a trend in that direction. A couple things come to mind:

• This group wouldn’t have the same trimmings as the more formal DC clubs. Digital perks, calendar featuring, etc.
  • Recruitment for group members would be word-of-mouth or via exposure in the Iceberg Lounge.
  • There is risk of conflicting with a DC-centric or promoted event for the Saturday afternoon timeslot- I see no risk of this in the near future, but just something to keep in mind.

If all of that sounds just fine…

giphy

10 Likes

I audibly “ooooh”'d! Those are really well done, and check out the incredible accessories- NECA knows how it’s done!

10 Likes

:see_no_evil: OMG… I had a “‘Classic’?! Why, that’s a modern movie! After all, it was made in…Oh” moment.

12 Likes

Speaking of “classics”, wow. BJ Thomas’ work will always be immortal :slight_smile:

11 Likes

If it makes you feel any better, I’ll let you count anything from Wild at Heart onward as something other than a classic. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

SWOON! Oh my gosh… I love the ferns surrounding those orchids, just growing around town like “no big deal”. And the trunk of that twisty tree is breathtaking, thank you so much for sharing! (Trying not to be jealous of that beach shot… :eyes: )

11 Likes

giphy (1)

He’s on to us.

12 Likes

That I can sooooooooo do. :sunglasses:

12 Likes