OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

I’ve spent about 4 minutes scouring my brain for anyone who might contend with Ana de Armas, but that is a solid, solid casting choice! Gotham City Sirens would be an insane amount of fun. Could it also be a standalone Ivy movie that Harley makes her way into? I’m just spitballing. But if Margot Robbie wants to make that happen, I hope the studio gives her the chance to make another film, because I am a big champion for BoP.

9 Likes

Not yet! I think I’ll add Episode 1 to the docket tonight :writing_hand:t3:

7 Likes

What a perfect answer, Captain! We shall celebrate it with this ditty:

8 Likes

Event-wise, I think heading back to the theater for a midnight B-movie screening. Hearing the audience react to the most outrageous moments. A pre-screening martini wouldn’t hurt. Overall, I just look forward to not feeling so self-aware. To being able to hug my friends without that twinge of hesitance. We’re so close, thanks for the reminder!

10 Likes

I haven’t, but it looks absolutely beautiful and it’s getting a ton of great reception, yourself included! Would you recommend Jupiter’s Legacy before The Nevers?

9 Likes

Definitely Snagglepuss! I loved the drama of that character. I didn’t watch much Hanna-Barbera growing up, but the Jetsons were always fascinating to me.

9 Likes

Ooooh, great share! Thank you so much :eyes:

9 Likes

Oooh, this is really joyful, thank you for sharing and hanging out!

It’s funny to hear that it’s quiet- from my experience going through 7 days of comments it feels busy, but I hope everyone’s getting a chance to enjoy some much-deserved R&R this evening :slight_smile:

10 Likes

PlainEminentBluejay-max-1mb
Snagglepuss: Exit stage left to the Office Hours!

9 Likes

:laughing: I reckon you’re right! I haven’t heard any murmurings of tributes or new releases of Western comics, but I’ll keep my ear to the ground for rumblins!

8 Likes

BAH! I have D&D on Monday :pleading_face: I’ll try to join the first little bit at least… if for no other reason than to get my eye on this 429 :triumph:

8 Likes

This one’s far from joyful, and apologies for the adult language in the title, but here’s a last little lullaby for our lovely listeners!

8 Likes

The title of a post or something different? Or dc-animated-club ? If it’s on your Group page, you have full edit power of how your club is presented. Or, point me in the direction you want to see edits and I can show you where the power lies :dp_flex_mentallo:

7 Likes

I meant the blue title next to my username, :slightly_smiling_face: right now I have Keeper of DC Universe.

6 Likes

Slowly, but surely catching up on some reading for some clubs… :sweat_smile: :0_book_club:

9 Likes

Ah! Yes, that is done by updating the “Title” area of your Group page for the DC Animated Club :slight_smile:
I went ahead and edited the title of your Group so that it will had a “The” in the title on your profile, but here’s a screenshot of where I did that, under “Full Name”.

9 Likes

It is such a good read, AJ- as a Supes fan I think it’ll especially hit home with you :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I’ll try not to overdue it with the panels from the first couple of pages… Oh boy, how fun it will be to also answer those questions! :clark_hv_4:

8 Likes

Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

finishes tea

It looks like we’ve reached the end of tonight’s queries…

Hey, not a bad end-of-night tune!

I’m really happy to see all the positive reactions to Animal Man coming to the service! It sounds like there are little glitches here/there with polls, drafts, and 429s… :eyes:

Until next week, gentle Community- thank you as always for your questions, your curiosity, and for keeping us on the straight n’ narrow. Take care of yourselves out there in internet land! :heart:

11 Likes