OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Definitely TZ for me! Love those old school eps! Gonna have to check out the new series on Paramount+ (honestly, I do not work for them! but also please do watch Why Women Kill!)

7 Likes

Hello Oracle​:woman_red_haired:,
I’ve been playing Red Dead Redemption 2 again for a first time in a while, and even made a thread call DC Western, will DC do any tribute to Western characters like Jonah Hex, Bat Lash & more Western characters or theme of it? :cowboy_hat_face:
I reckon it would be alot of fun!

6 Likes

:thinking: I would say Bat-Mite or Ambush Bug, but those have been done or done-ish. Maybe a cute little Etrigan?

9 Likes

I think you’ll see a lot more options come Batman Day in September, but right now they’re working to hit their stride. The DC Shop is a brand new team and are still wrapping their heads around all the internal legal processes that go into creating items, and managing inventory. But they do know that more household items and characters are frequently requested, and are planning on expanding their options over time!

9 Likes

Awwwww this is so sweet!! I love all the DCSHG love we’re seeing lately- thank you for making this!

9 Likes

I got my Believe in Wonder tee just in time for Mother’s Day so that was swell! Would definitely be glad to snag a similarly cool Batwoman tee if one were to become available!

7 Likes

You’re welcome.:smiley:

6 Likes

:rofl: There is a reason this video has 17million views!

9 Likes

I will give you the same advice I’ve given any number of people through the years. Read Philosophy in the Bedroom by the Marquis DeSade. When you strip away the genre and look at the actual philosophical treatise, it is very insightful.

9 Likes

Yes, thanks for the DCSHG Teacher’s Week activity, btw! Any time the DCSHG get a shoutout it warms my heart :hugs: And the Crew’s WALs have been so incredibly fun! I think this last one we did watching the first half of the shorts was possibly the most loony fun I have had with a WAL. Captain, you should totally come check out our next one on Monday, as we wrap up WALing DCSHG! That dastardly 429 was back last night :pleading_face: It doesn’t like me liking…

8 Likes

Transparent dangling carrots? Alanis was the first thought that came to my mind…

7 Likes

:scream: :laughing: WOW- I gotta say, that bee really took the cake, but I agree, the chicken was a delight. I also like the Polar Kitty.

This’ll take some testin’! I’ve started a poll elsewhere and will play around here and return. Being able to replicate the issue is really important to reporting bugs, and any details like “I clicked away for ‘x’ amount of time” or other variables are helpful. I’ll keep playing around,but for now it’s the start of reporting the issue…stay tuned!

8 Likes

Enjoy the shows, sounds like you have a great lineup awaiting you!

8 Likes

I like how they took a risk changing each character’s personality, like Batgirl is hyper type and Supergirl is rebellious. It’s all comedy fun.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I’m not crafty enough to throw one together just yet, but I trusted the frozen pre-made kind from Trader Joe’s and actually really liked it!

8 Likes

Imagine trying to make Office Hours not weird!

9 Likes

Looks like a La Croix party!

7 Likes

Today is my unbirthday! :partying_face::birthday::tada::confetti_ball: Have a cup of tea!:cowboy_hat_face::tea::rabbit:

6 Likes

It was part of the Great Un-Vertigo’ing of early 2019- when we negotiated to get the majority of comics put on the site, it was agreed by the Powers That Be that the best way to balance the force was to withhold Vertigo for business reasons. /vague

It was re-added as a beautiful result of our ongoing efforts to increase our library to be more representative of the whole. I don’t have any information on what may follow, but I am very glad when these sort of things do happen!

10 Likes

All serious now, @Applejack can you please do me a little favor, can you please add DC Animated Club to the Title please, I think Pretty.Poison.Bombshell forgot to add it there. Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes