OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Where does @Mae & @Razzzcat find these cats pictures? Love seeing them.:slightly_smiling_face::cat2:

10 Likes

I loved the movie, just was hoping that some of the story elements were developed a little more. Other than that I really enjoyed it! :grin:

7 Likes

What comics are you looking forward to the most this week, DC or non?

9 Likes

You know how it isā€”sometimes ya just put on a tutu, weird make up and a crazy wigā€” spray paint yourself, and go! :muscle: (That was my Bride of Frankenstein mashup costume, irl, btw) BUT sometimes thereā€™s sewing and glue and exacto blades and foam! Just depends. I have limitations, of course. I canā€™t do it alone. :purple_heart: Maybe weā€™ll trade someday. Never say never, Cap.

Agree. It sounds massive so I donā€™t expect it any time soon. Weā€™ll see! :face_with_monocle:

I know I said there were NO wrong answers, but you may be happy to know youā€™ve scored :100:! Congratulations! :tada: :smile:

8 Likes

:raised_hand:ā€¦ :eyes: is thatā€¦is that weird? I eat all the citrus. Grapefruit, lemon, lime, oranges.

11 Likes

The interwebs! :purple_heart:

12 Likes

Oh absolutely- Iā€™m also interested in seeing what kind of nostalgia it kicks up around the stylization.

This would be a worthy recommendation for the jsa-book-club ! This really sounds like a fun night of some of the criminally underused characters of DC.

Oh my gosh YAS! Infinite Frontier really knocked it out of the park across the board, but I agree Nightwing is especially standing out.

Ooooh, a momentous occasion! I notice you havenā€™t done your trademark avatar update lately, Yara has been gracing us with her brilliant power for quite some time now.

Hmmā€¦ :thinking: I myself feel rather committed to Applejack because it serves a function to keep continuity, but MaxPower is pretty hilarious. I will say that when I think of your interests, I think of toys, action figures, and collectibles, Wildstorm, Superman, and the obvious Justice League. Not sure if that helps at all.

I havenā€™t, but your strong recommendation tempts me to start!

Itā€™s true, weā€™ve slipped on that :pleading_face:

We would like to get back to that, but sadly other matters have deterred our focus.

Itā€™s good to know those were helpful, itā€™s useful to bring them back to priority!

11 Likes

:heart_eyes: Now I want that kitten! LOL!

11 Likes

I was thinking the same thing.

11 Likes

Arguably the best hour of the entire day cycle.

12 Likes

Theyā€™re selected by THIS HUMAN RIGHT HERE.

I havenā€™t updated them in a while- my brain is kinda fried from sending Fortnite codes all weekend, so thank you for the reminder. Are you looking to have something featured? Iā€™m very impressionable.

12 Likes

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

FREE AT LAST!! Thank you so much for letting me know, and I regret having to miss the WAL- Batman & Robin WALs are some of the best events in town. But it sounds like it was a great success with some small exceptions. Thank the globs! The 429 error is a bit of a ghost Iā€™m chasing, because I canā€™t ever seem to replicate it the same way twice. :triumph:

I donā€™t speak German but Iā€™m not afraid of subtitles- I just watched the first trailer you shared, thank you so much! Not sure if this is accurate, but this makes me feel like I would enjoy it because of how in love I fell with ā€œAnne With An ā€˜Eā€™ā€. :pleading_face:

So itā€™s a trio of movies? So weird the second one is wandering around out there somewhere on its lonesome.

7 Likes

Oracleā€‹:woman_red_haired:,
Have you or any of the @Moderators ever played Fortnite? If yes are you or any of the Moderators are good at it?
Me Iā€™m so bad at it! LOL! I try playing with my nephew for the first time, I get boss around!:confused:

8 Likes

YEES! :hugs:

6 Likes

Hi there shaddier! Way to find me over in Office Hours, good to see you :slight_smile: I am very sorry that the payment options werenā€™t the issue you were having. I have sent you a DM to discuss further, but as of right now there are a lot of x-factors that could prevent you from receiving the code including:

• Ad-blockers
  • Being in a free trial
  • Your e-mail opt-in settings

Our team is currently working on getting through an enormous backlog of CS tickets, and unfortunately our community moderators will no longer be able to devote time to distributing codes. Hopefully, we can find a satisfying solution in DM- keep an eye on your inbox!

7 Likes

Well itā€™s four, but only #1 and #3 can be streamed with Tubi, and #2 can be rented. But I donā€™t know where #4 is. And #5 is not yet outā€¦ :nerd_face:

7 Likes

You say that like itā€™s a bad thing.

11 Likes

Could be worse! Honestly, surprised Iā€™m not more frazzled about Fortnite but I think Iā€™ve gotten good at managing that kind of thing, internally, I mean. How are you this foine evening?

Ooh, this oneā€™s got a kick! I like the moves Iā€™m seeing on those cliffs. Thanks for sharing :handshake:

Swoooon! SUCH a beauty- and itā€™s kind of remarkable that nothing breaks in transit- they box them really well.

Yep- right up my alley. Thank you for the rec! I may try it tonight :spiral_notepad: Also, The Nevers has come up way too much for me - another ā€œmust seeā€, it sounds like!

It knows you are the snack-source! I love that you have a walk-companion, this makes me feel safer for you :relieved:

Soon, we will see it wear a tutu previously intended for a Sith Leiaā€¦

9 Likes