OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Whatever happened to season 2 of the comic? Is that off the table now that Bends is writing her in a team book? Because I still want more solo issues anyway.

7 Likes

Hey, as far as I care Kevin Conroy is the One True Batman, so I see no reason to discount Delaney based on format. Though he’s my #2 after Reeves. Maybe #3 after Welling. Smallville took a lot of liberties, but it got me into the character after years of turning my nose up at him.

8 Likes

Well, you can go ahead and disregard my question on the subject, though I may still have follow ups about whether certain requests can be fulfilled.

7 Likes

What about suggestions? Not bugs, but ways in which the system, as it’s intended to work, can be improved?

7 Likes

Hello Oracle​:woman_red_haired:,
What has become of the DC Daily old set? Will DC have a new different show on the same Soundstage for HBO Max or YouTube? Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I totally agree that those issues should be added here, but just wanted to make sure that you also know that those issues have already been digitized and released in a collected edition which can be read on hoopla:

The Batman Adventures (1992-1995) Vol. 4

8 Likes

Dear @D4RK5TARZ,
Im gonna do this in TWO places! This is your 2 min warning! Have fun. :purple_heart:
giphy

10 Likes

:shushing_face:Shhh don’t tell @Applejack that I do have it in my Google book library as in The Batman Adventures vol 4 graphic novel!
:grin:I just wanted to see it on here for others to see and read as well. :slightly_smiling_face:
But seriously, @KookieSuperApe, Thankyou, I appreciate the help.

8 Likes

Your secret’s safe with us! :grin:

7 Likes

:wave: :wave:

Greetings, friends! I hope that we are all meeting in merriment. I am very much looking forward to a nice night of DC chat after a very dense week of Fortnite’in!

For anyone who may be joining us for the first time, ahoy! :pirate_flag: This is where I as the community manager for DC will do my darndest to answer any and all questions that come my way, in the very order they were received :slight_smile:

I encourage you to find a nice beverage, a snack perhaps, and to ready your minds and bodies for another scintillating evening!

Without further ado, … let’s begin!

12 Likes

Oh hey! I was thinking of you recently @DeSade-acolyte - did you know Bob Fosse’s name is making its way around the Tik Tok trends? It keeps popping up on my For You page. you can see the video that kicked it off here.

8 Likes

jaw drop Oh my gosh, these are stupendous and exceedingly classy! I love the cosmic controller and the octopus, too! I also appreciate that the power buttons at the center are each a unique, different colored jewel. I’m also a sucker for metallics, especially there on your trigger buttons. Thank you for sharing, I hope there’s an update in these comments below… :eyes:

9 Likes

No.

8 Likes

What did we think??

I wasn’t sure what to make of the “everyman” Cole character, and at first it seemed like it was taking itself too seriously… but I thought the FX and action were really good!

9 Likes

What is actually wrong with me

11 Likes

Just replying to say “thanks” to @Vroom and @ajm08g for the incredible help!! I’m very curious to see what profile pic the mysterious @Sean-Malloy might choose one day :crystal_ball:

10 Likes

Same here!:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

They’re definitely not for everyone- I think of them more like, if you want to hydrate/cut out sugar, they’re a good way to satisfy a bubbly craving without the stuff you might be trying to avoid. I really like them in the summertime because I’m not really a cold water person, but I like a cold La Croix. Lime is probably the best, imho, but as @Razzzcat , you can get a pretty similar situation by squeezing some lemon into sparkling water- then you also get the goodness of a fresh lemon, which is probably one of the 7 food groups of magic.

11 Likes

As someone who is unable to take you up on this offer due to proximity, I appreciate that it was a public post just to vicariously appreciate such a generous spirit.

11 Likes

@Vroom I’m currently taste testing a Dr. Pepper Zero. :eyes::ok_hand: Actually not that bad. Also has that flatter taste :thinking:

9 Likes