OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

:astonished:

8 Likes

I think any appearance that is made within the context of BoP will help narrow down what is already a difficult-to-narrow-down project- I remember @Mae and I had a pretty hearty back-and-forth on how to approach this, and (please correct me if I’m wrong!) it was decided to do Oracle’s origin onward, as she threaded through the BoP continuity.

For characters like Cassandra Cain, I believe it was determined that it would be listed in the Wiki as her first appearance within the BoP context, but not her very first appearance.

10 Likes

It is my understanding that they actually got Mr. Moore’s blessing to adapt the story for the show, hence his name is actually in the credits.

There is also an episode featuring Fourth World characters with a screen story by “Steranko”.

10 Likes

DJ Mae has spoken! Ignore everything I just said! :woman_judge:

9 Likes

I’m gonna go now, Thankyou Oracle for all your help and answering my questions. :grinning: Have a great evening.

7 Likes

That’s my line! Thank YOU! :heart:

9 Likes

Thanks for dropping by RF, have a good night!

8 Likes

No no! You speak the truth! I was just saying that I love Babs in any of her many incarnations… I think for the BOP wiki it definitely should be the focus on the main continuity, which I tried to follow initially. But it does interest me to eventually chronicle the rest, like the DCAU comics that were coming out at the same time, stuff like that :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

Aaah, I gotcha- I agree that it would be amazing to see the whole breadth one day stares wistfully into distance

8 Likes

I won’t go crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but heres one I quite enjoy. I also found some videos of kittens getting all manner of spa treatments and haircuts, etc

9 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob:

Squish-squish!

I love the little bow at the top!! :sob:

7 Likes

As the French tunes continue to drift around me, I will declare this edition of Office Hours concluded!

Thank you all, as always, for the thoughtful questions and interest in how things tick inside the clockwork. It’s a very special treat to be able to do this every Tuesday, and I hope it continues to be helpful!

May you all find a moment to be as pampered as that delightful squishmuffin we see above :pray: Until next time, take care and do as much dancin’ as @KM_726 recommends! Lantern’s orders! :00_lc_green_lantern:

:night_with_stars:

14 Likes

You’re very welcome. :hugs:
Okay, I’m heading out. Thank you Applejack! Everyone have a great week. :purple_heart: Take care.

10 Likes

Episode 6, “Fearful Symmetry,” was my introduction to The Question – and it can be YOURS, too!

9 Likes

I will say goodnight to everyone and thank you, Dearest @Applejack as always, for everything! As the closing credits roll on another wonderful night of Office Hours, I shall leave you here with this French lullaby :hugs:

11 Likes

Right? :speak_no_evil: Goodnight @Mae! :hugs: @KM_726!

7 Likes

:hugs:

8 Likes

See you next week!!! Goodnight everyone!!!

8 Likes

But your fear of aglets came in Season 2, Episode 9.

9 Likes

Question Authority is the best episode of the entire show but it needs to be earned. Not a good starter.

8 Likes