OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

:eyes:

Razzzcat’s witchy origin confirmed! :cat2:

7 Likes

Totally forgot what day it was yesterday and missed the festivities… But! I come bearing cute aminals via this fabulous little trailer:

8 Likes

Hi @Applejack
So it’s kinda the inverse.

Make a topic with polls in it. (Often set up to close at specific time.) once the topic is posted, it is locked so no new messages can be added.
People can vote in this “locked” topic, but cannot comment.

So the first (and only message) in the topic is:
Vote on these polls
Poll
Poll
Poll
For comments, discussion, debate, etc make your comments here. (Link to comments/discussion thread)

Does this make sense/clarify?

6 Likes

I pity the fool who doesn’t eat a good breakfast!

7 Likes

I almost never eat breakfast

6 Likes

What no donuts for breakfast?

6 Likes

Sorry…nope

6 Likes

@Applejack, when I pointed the way to that Bob Hope sketch on YouTube, I was actually searching for another sketch which I have just below. This is really the complete hour-long show, but just to save time, the sketch comes about ten minutes or so in. This time, it’s a spoof of the Adam West Batman series, with Batgirl (before Yvonne Craig!) being played by…Martha Raye! And, like last time I put a little palette cleanser on at the end. Hope you and everyone else gets a kick out of it.

Bob Hope Special February 16th, 1966 - YouTube

raindrops when the boy’s happy - YouTube

5 Likes

Chicken, Ice Cream and Waffles?

6 Likes

What reboot, do you mean that movie a year or two ago?

6 Likes

I threw up once this week, I don’t want to do it again

8 Likes

Oh I see, the way it was asked was confusing (unless I read it wrong) imo. I answered “no” because since it wasn’t something I was aware of, it wasn’t something that made me want to sign up. Sorry any one who I’ve smited with my accidental no!

7 Likes

I have to say Quorn and Beyond are excellent. I really like the Tofurkey deli slices. I use them every day in my lunch at work. Impossible meats are really tasty too (see Impossible Whopper). I also find Gardein has great variety. Morningstar Farms have been around since I went vegetarian, way back in August of 1993. Back then, Morningstar was about the only vegetarian “meats” I could find, so it is nice to have a huge variety these days. Also, full circle, Morningstar is the name of tasty vegetarian treats and the surname of Lucifer…

7 Likes

But, do they FLOAT?

7 Likes

Why not instead of liking the post, just reply with something like “I second that” or something? Seems like it would have to be counted as a 2nd vote that way…

8 Likes

Not another remake!!! :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

6 Likes

Hope you get well soon @Sean-Malloy.:confused:

5 Likes

Nope, but I remember when Mulder & Scully went to Springfield. Remember when Picket Fences was supposed to crossover with the X-Files?

7 Likes

Tubi has Captain Caveman as well. SOOOO many great shows available on there currently…

7 Likes

Did it tear up the roof of your mouth too? I remember the cereal, don’t remember eating it…

6 Likes