OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

As Maxwell Smart use to say, “Miss by that much!” LOL! Thankyou Oracle, night!:grinning:
tenor

8 Likes

Happy Birthday

8 Likes

Can’t say that I have. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Thank you @Razzzcat!!! This is something I didn’t know I needed in my life until now!!! :grin:

7 Likes

Oracle Bits is perfect, along with the laptop idea, I would totally buy them!!! :grinning:

6 Likes

For clarity, this is what I’m referring to.

9 Likes

'Member when Homer watched Twin Peaks?

“Great television! I have no idea what’s going on.”

9 Likes

Your Mister Terrific cereal sounds like a terrific idea! I’d eat a box or five, and I haven’t had cereal in a year or so.

BTW, the best DC cereal ever was the Batman cereal that tied into Burton’s first Batmovie. Great Rao, I still vividly remember how awesome that was! 30+ years later and it’s taste is still fresh in my mental sponge!

wishes Ralston would reissue that cereal, as nostalgia sells cereal just as well as other stuff

7 Likes

Far better then Batman Returns and Batman v. Superman Cereal.:smiley::bowl_with_spoon::milk_glass:

7 Likes

Vroom have you ever had a Mr. T Cereal when you were a kid? :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Oh, absolutely!

Of course, I also devoured copious bowls of the Batman Returns and BvS cereals (both the Batman and Superman flavors, 'natch).

In the summer of 1995, I hammered down bowls of Corn Pops due to their Batman Forever-themed promotion. I also cut out the character photos from their boxes and stuck 'em on my bedroom door.

I’d happily share a bowl of Pops with Dr. Meridian. Big time.

8 Likes

Nope. The Mr. T cereal was just a few years before I had chompers ready for cereal consumption.

I don’t remember my very first cereal experience, but it probably came around…1988 or so. Maybe '89.

Fun Fact: Mister T recently got an action figure in the Masters of the WWE Universe (a hybrid of WWE and Masters of the Universe) line.

7 Likes

Mr_T_Cereal_front_cover
If you watch 2018 Bumblebee movie, where Charlie is supposedly eating this cereal, look closely she’s actually is eating Cheerios. Sadly they couldn’t remake this delicious cereal even for a movie.:slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Whaaaat?! What did they taste like? Corn Pops?

Ps. HI @Vroom!! :wave:

Pps. Hey again, @Applejack!

Flip that. We can lock a thread and it won’t affect the polls? Ok. This part heeere :point_down: seems like those :magic_wand: sorcerer powers of yours, and way more work than this mere mortal can handle. Thank you for the test run! :hugs: You’re the bestest.

Trade ya what’s on, because it’s a great song. Hope you like some Man in Black. :sunglasses::black_heart:

8 Likes

Have you seen that T’s cartoon is on Tubi? I’ve never seen it, but it could be a fun show to pair with Ruby Spears Superman (also on Tubi).

This talk reminds me of Mr. T’s guest appearances in ToyFare magazine in the late '90s. Those were funny.

“Nobody pinches a loaf in T’s sink!”

You had to be there and read the mag. It really was funny. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I can’t remember, if I have to guess, it taste more like Captain Crunch cereal without the berries.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Well howdy, Razzzmeister!

tips Stetson hat in a gentlemanly fashion

8 Likes

Cool, I’ll have to check it out.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Fun Fact: Cap’n Crunch tastes 95% like Ralston’s Batman cereal.

So…if one wants to ride their skateboard down Memory Lane, that’s a pretty good way to do it.

gets on a Superman/Batman deck and skates

7 Likes

You’re very welcome @KM_726! There’s a handful more of those variants too, if you’re interested. I’ve never had any Funko cereals, so let me know what that’s like if you go for it. :bowl_with_spoon:

@Vroom use this all the time! And I’ll ride my skateboard to…last years memories, I suppose. Heres why: RF, I have only just recently tried Cap’n Crunch for the first time. Kinda…buttery?? :thinking: Does that seem right?

Since we’re being nostalgic, lemme just add this…

Lovely…sure! lol Its also what happens when you don’t grow up w/ a lot of money- but I loved hiding out in the trees! :deciduous_tree: Privacy, a nice view​:metal:no-money-fun. Do you have a favorite tree? Also, Bloody Mary: within mins of trying, I was caught, then lectured by my grandmother on how to think critically about apparitions, hexes, numbers & hauntings.:rofl: That is true story. Did you ever watch Are You Afraid of the Dark? They rebooted it, and part me feels like I should check out the new Midnight Society.

11 Likes