OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Yup it is, on a Peacock streaming service. Just couldn’t stop watching it. :laughing:

6 Likes

:peacock:

6 Likes

W00t w00t! :partying_face: It’s taco time! :taco:

Thank you all so much for the questions and the fun hang session- I hope it was illuminating, or at the very least, entertaining :slight_smile:

@KookieSuperApe thank you for surfacing the nature of the errors that haven’t been fixed yet, we’ll make sure to look into how we can get those better ritualized into our operations :dp_cyborg:

Until next time, friends and neighbors- thanks as always for keeping us sharp, and honest.
:pray: :heart: :taco: :night_with_stars:

13 Likes

Ah, being that time again, off into the Speed Force then. :flash_hv_1:

Until next time if not sooner in the threads everyone! :wave: :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I thought it was time for broccoli :thinking:

9 Likes

Goodnight everyone, see you next week!!!

8 Likes

Darn, I was going to provide some examples for you, but decided against it and now it’ll have to wait until next week. Anyway, you did provide a good explanation for why most of the other errors that I reported haven’t been corrected yet, but I am still curious about the issues with incorrect titles. These are the issues/examples:

Thanks!

8 Likes

I missed OH. Doh!!!
Cest le vie.

8 Likes

Hello Oracle​:woman_red_haired:,
I forgot to ask, what do you think of Stargirl’s new villian Eclipso appearance?

He kind of reminds me of Ivan Ooze from Power Rangers the movie! Can’t wait for Stargirl to return this Summer! :grinning:
:stargirl:

10 Likes

How many people beat him up?

8 Likes

Good question, depends on how many will join Stargirl in the JSA.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I mean already

8 Likes

Idea: You, @Mae and I can be the DCUI Techno Trinity.

Yeah? Bueller? Baking Powder (as Wayne Campbell would say)?

BTW @Mae, that song was rad! Very good pick! :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

11 Likes

Kick-ass! Thank you veddy much!

10 Likes

Speaking of The Graduate, I envy Benjamin.

I mean, on one hand his GF was the lovely Kathryn Ross. On the other, he was seduced by an older woman and I-

sees someone behind the curtain holding a curved stagehook

Well…I’m just saying that-

stagehand taps hook on the ground and arches an eyebrow towards me

Okay, fine. It’s just that-

hook is tapped harder against the wooden stage floor

Okay. I’ll go eat my tacos.

taps his way off the stage, Gene Kelly (along with a smidge of Gregory Hines for good measure)-style

10 Likes

I might know JTHM, but…IDK what that is, offhand.

Enlighten me, if you please. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Ooh, donuts! Nummers!

sneaks a few, then goes out onto the DCUI veranda for a nighttime donut fiesta

Thanks, O!

is reminded of The Big O, which is a solid anime

8 Likes

Would you like to join me in beaning Skinner’s house with rancid Krusty Burger coleslaw?

I’ve got an extra box of the stuff…

8 Likes

Those glasses are real? Badass!

It’s been going on 6 years since my last eye exam. Maybe if/when I get new glasses, I should trade in my Clark Kent-ish specs for them. Good idea or bad idea?

Speaking of, I believe DC Direct made a prop of Spider’s shades years ago. They weren’t meant to be worn, just displayed.

Finally, I too would have preferred Spider in his regular garb. Sadly, nobody seems to want to touch Vertigo properties for toys lately, so I guess we’re stuck with shirtless Spider until someone (WBCP, probably) says Vertigo is open for merchandise.

When that happens, I’m first in line for full Transmet and Hellblazer lines. Along with some Sandman stuff, natch. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

G.I. Joe is pretty rad, but TBH I haven’t been into it since Hasbro’s wicked 25th anniversary line in 2007. Those are the best Joe figures ever.

Anyway, I just remember a lot of stuff about Joe. My mental sponge/brain retains all kinds of fun stuff. :clark_hv_4:

8 Likes