OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

@Razzzcat! Harley’s Crew is now Internet Famous! :partying_face:

12 Likes

If you do, can’t wait. Wonder if Oracle or other Moderators ever been on YouTube.:thinking:
I’ve been mention a few time but never seen. I like it that way.:eyes:

7 Likes

Assorted folks have been on the Fans of DC Universe channel. I’ll leave it to them to reveal themselves if they like.

7 Likes

Aww, Hippy Kitty! :blush:

imagines what incense is burning in the background

8 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out, @ajm08g! That’s awesome!

9 Likes

@Applejack/fellow Transmet fan, have you seen this:

If so, what do you think of him? I don’t have Spider yet, but he’s on the 'ol DC Direct want list, along with their figures from The Authority and Planetary.

9 Likes

@Mae

:smirk: :harleys_crew: image

Ps. I have no idea what you mean (just got here), but…it was inevitable. :sunglasses: What song shall we celebrate with, Master DJ? Also @Vroom!! :eyes: Tansmetropolitan has figures?!?

11 Likes

As Steve said in Wonder Woman (2017): “That’s neat.” :ok_hand:t2:

@Razzzcat, Transmet does have figures. Well, a figure, as seen above. I’d love a full-blown Transmet line, but one Spider is better than no Spider at all, I find.

Speaking of DC books outside the traditional DC purview that have figures, McFarlane did a Danger Girl line in 1999. They’re on my want list too.

SN: You’re into Transmet too? That rocks! :metal:t2:

8 Likes

Arrow marathon?

7 Likes

:facepalm_batman: D’oh! How’d I miss that one?

curls up in corner, sobs lightly, then tells self a dirty joke to feel better

7 Likes

:dancing_women: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9 Likes

I like ABBA. What’s that say about me?

pulls out legal pad and prepares to jot down notes while humming Mamma Mia

9 Likes

That you have taste :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Says you have impeccable taste!!!

8 Likes

Jinx

8 Likes

Coming from our own Music Meister, I take that as a compliment of high pedigree. Thank you. :slight_smile:

bows

8 Likes

I love Jinx!

9 Likes

Well, I must get back to work. I leave the link for my podcast for all to listen and hopefully enjoy and tell all your friends. Trying to switch it back to more positivity. The world needs more positivity, but it starts out with the anger to get that out of the way. Anyhow, we’ll keep making the show as long as we are having fun with it. Have a great night everyone!!!

8 Likes

I genuinely like ABBA. That song, if you actually listen to the lyrics, is obviously pretty… uhm dated in terms of gender stereotypes. But still, it’s a great tune, and who couldn’t use more money? :moneybag:

8 Likes

Fact! :point_up::face_with_monocle:

I’ve only heard of Danger Girl, never actually read it. Recommend? I had my WW, Tank Girl, mutants, and a certain Bullets of the Stray variety, mostly.

Oooh, Thank you @Mae :dancer:t2: I wanna listen to ABBA now, of course!

Jk! Or this

Please enjoy, Applejack! It’s clearly a 70s kinda night. :wink:

10 Likes