OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

It’s intended as a parody of the term “Bar & Grill”. In the real world, I’m a dentist, so I used the word “Drill” instead of “Grill”. I explained it last June in the original OH-Tuesday thread (post #6666 , which, I guess, makes it extra devilish! :slight_smile: ), but I shouldn’t expect everyone to know that. Apologies for the confusion.

7 Likes

AJ, what’s on the DCUI docket for ringing in St. Patty’s Day?

My plans:

• Hook a couple Mountain Dews while watching the SPD parade scene from The Fugitive. @Reaganfan78 knows the scene and its anything but henky.
  • Pinch myself. Why? Well, to paraphrase Nelson Muntz, “Gotta pinch something!”.
  • Watch Homer vs the Eighteenth Amendment (natch).
  • Re-read the New 52 Green Team: Teen Trillionaires series. It’s only 8 issues, so a read of it can be done in a…wait for it…pinch. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

SN: I bet Nelson paid for that Kwik-E-Mart welcome mat. And his vest from Try 'N Save.

8 Likes

sorry

6 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Receiving Time-Out Error in Community on Smart Phone

With less said I know what you mean! LOL!:wink:

7 Likes

No need. No worries, it’s all good!

7 Likes

'Member this li’l exchange?

Biggs: “It’s henky.”

Gerard: “What is that, Biggs? What is “henky”?”

Biggs: “It’s nothing.”

Gerard is frustrated

Gerard: “I’m taking the elevator.”

Gerard walks off

Biggs: “How about “bull****”, Sam?”

I met Biggs (Daniel Roebuck) at a Star Wars convention in the late '90s. He was the MC of the trivia contest. Nice guy.

6 Likes

That’s really cool, he look like a nice guy, glad you’ve got to meet him.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

It was basically a contest in the convention center’s basement, but Roebuck was a good sport about it.

“So, nerds in a basement talking about Star Wars. That’s a new one.” he said prior to the trivia contest beginning.

Good dude and good times.

8 Likes

Hello Oracle​:woman_red_haired:,
I was thinking, in the filter list at the comic section on DC Universe Infinite app where it mention writers and artists, can you guys please add editor to the list. I’m always a fan of editors, I see them as a director of movies or shows. Thankyou.:grinning:
:birds_of_prey_club_oracle:

6 Likes

After another week of adventures ajm08g arrives once again… :superman_hv_3:

Oh. Hey there Applejack! :wave: :sunglasses:

Hope that you have had another good week with all the things. :smiley:

Now… Onto the business for the week. :face_with_monocle:

First order… How did those updates go that were mentioned to take place in March? Did those updates also happen to include something with our reading history. I noticed one day it showed one of the books I read recently, but now seems to have disappeared entirely. :fearful:

Second order of business… Happened to see a new badge appear as a notification. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I didn’t realize I had been around that long in getting “Your New Headquarters.” :joy:

And, last but not least… I also happened to get a notification for this right here as well. :grin:

I even recognized a few faces in it as well. :sunglasses: :+1:
@AlexanderKnox @Vroom @Mae @TheCosmicMoth @Jay_Kay

Will also see about flying into the discussion this week as well. :superman_hv_4:

12 Likes

Huh, I saw the video but I didn’t realize I’m now kinda sorta famous! I’ll try not to let it get to my head. :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Love that gif of the best live-action iteration of DC’s absolute best hero. Nicely done. :+1:t2:

Now go post your thoughts on Week 15 of the JLBC. Week 16 too, if you like. :wink:

9 Likes

Yes Vroom! :justice_league_book_club:

8 Likes

Don’t forget to buy Justice League #59 as well!

#BendisLeague

8 Likes

Oh my gosh I’m on YouTube! :blush:

10 Likes

Me too!

hings screenplays into the roaring fire

So much for those writing gigs. We’re Big Time™ now.

sits back and waits for YouTube royalties to roll in

10 Likes

That’s cool.:grinning:

7 Likes

Do you have a YouTube channel?

7 Likes

Yes. Not yet, but we’ll see what the future holds.

7 Likes