OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

After discussing Mrs. Slocombe last night, this comment does not fare well in my mind. HAHAHAHAHAHA

7 Likes

Da Bears

8 Likes

This would greatly help people like me who have a hard time knowing where to start on characters they are not fluent with (anyone besides Wonder Woman pretty much)

8 Likes

We definitely can’t be friends, onions are a thing of the devil :japanese_ogre: :japanese_ogre: :japanese_ogre:

8 Likes

I’m giving you a pass on that because The CW was developing a Wonder Girl series based on the Future State, so it was just too much all at once…

7 Likes

“You is kind, you is smart, you is important”

7 Likes

It has taken me a week to get through these posts, so don’t feel bad…

7 Likes

2 Guys, yes, Home Improvement, never

7 Likes

More like " :notes:We’re moving on up:notes:"

7 Likes

SOOOOOOOOO good!!!

9 Likes

OK, if you have not seen it, you HAVE to check out this AMAZING video!!! Hope everyone enjoys as much (or even half as much) as I did!!!

8 Likes

I really enjoy the Donner’s cut more then a original. It’s a shame that Salkind had him fire after the film was 70% complete. I think they should’ve let him finish it, then fire him after the movie comes to theater.
Had the film been 50% or less complete, sure fire him, but not when it was 70%! That’s just my opinion. I think Richard Donner is a great director, it’s a shame they didn’t get along.

10 Likes

Awesome video! That was really good! :grinning:
:wonderwoman:

8 Likes

Aw, but they’re good for you, @MovieAddict! Is it that you don’t like them raw or are they hard on your stomach? How’s about carmelized? :thinking: I put them (and garlic. :yum: mmm roasted garlic on toasted bread) in most of my food—grew up w/ them both in pretty much everything, lol, so :woman_shrugging:t2: I almost feel like I don’t know what I’d do w/o them!
How’s about you, @Applejack? How do you like your onions? Do you fear garlic like a vampire? Inquiring minds want to know.

… dangit. I’m talking about FOOD in here again! Sorry, Cap.

9 Likes

Hello Applejack​:woman_red_haired:,
There’s just a couple of things I wanted to say…

1. Have I ever tell you that anytime I read a comic on DC Universe Infinite I find my self almost reading out loud? Yup I’m a loud reader, I even like changing my voice to get into characters! Voice actors gets all the fun! LOL!:laughing:
  2. I’m now in season 6 of the Office, there was so many funny moments like in Stress relief part 1 during the fire, Oscar is in the ceiling and Angela threw her cat in the ceiling hoping Oscar would save it, a few feet away, down came the poor cat from the ceiling!:rofl:
    I won’t be available for Office Hours tonight so have a great evening and thankyou as always for answering my questions and liking my story.:slightly_smiling_face:
8 Likes

Hey again, Captain! I’m going to wrap up some things real quick…

Forgot to follow up: Will there be a process for requests? :eyes: I dont want to litter or create chaos…that’s only fun in certain circumstances. :smile:

Yes! Everyones sense of humor is different, but she (Chelsea Peretti) made me laugh, so :woman_shrugging:t2: …all the newer Chappelle on Netflix is good too. What was the last stand up you enjoyed? Okay, bye. Have a great night.

8 Likes

It’s the taste I don’t like, never have

8 Likes

I’m like Tulip from Infinity Train, I love onions :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

I think I’ve missed a couple of these, been a tad busy and didn’t want to burden Queen Applejack with my silly stuffs! But I actually just did have a Real Question!

A while back there was a Q&A with someone from the team and I (or someone else who’s awesome) asked whether we would get little arrows on the comic pages to go back and forth within the series. Because right now, if you click on a random issue, and you want to check out the next one, the series thumbs below only start out from the beginning. That’s okay if it’s a short series. What if there are hundreds of issues? This would be so handy to have!

:bowing_woman:

10 Likes

Can I cross promote threads here?

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/the-writers-iceberg-thoughts-and-polls/1511913?u=misfitcmj

8 Likes