OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Droppin’ a little bit of vibes in honor of International Women’s Day:

8 Likes

Hi again AJ,

Gonna sneak a couple more questions in here before Office Hours begins tonight. Hopefully, I’m not overdoing it and asking too many this week:

1. The moderators put together the Print to Digital request spreadsheet for us, but who is actually on the other end looking at it to see our requests? I thought that I knew the answer to this, that it must be fairly obvious, but then I thought about it some more and realized that I don’t actually know. I see them referred to as “the team” a lot, but which team? The publishing team? Digitization team? Sales team? Multiple teams?

2. And how often does this team on the other end actually take a look at the Print to Digital request spreadsheet? Fairly often or only once in a blue moon?

OK, that’s all my questions for this week, I promise. Thanks as always for indulging me! :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Hi, everybody!

I hope this week has been treating you all relatively well so far- it’s interesting to see the world start to unceremoniously go back to somewhat “normal” (whatever that means). At the end of the day I think we’re all getting little things to hope for again, which is kind of nice, right?

Anyhoo! I’m putting the kettle on and grabbing a few cookies, and I’ll be back in a jiffy to answer all the curiosities set before me! Which are kind of like cookies in their own right.

If you haven’t attended Office Hours before, cooooool! Nice to meet you! :batparrot: Not sure if you have a question up there :point_up: . but you are more than welcome to ask anything you wish. I answer questions in the order they are received; which means anything asked last week gets the first answer.

Back in a moment with a cuppa!

12 Likes

dance-party

8 Likes

:eyes:

7 Likes

HI MAE! :cat:

7 Likes

:wave:

Your Highness!

7 Likes

I just tried to recreate The Case of the Wandering Reply in pinned posts, but I had no luck (or maybe that’s good luck?) I’ll keep an eye out for it!

8 Likes

:eyes:

6 Likes

Onions!! And coconut! Aw, Man. Now I want Thai coconut soup. :point_down: For the tunage :dancer:t2:

@Mae A groovy one and a cute one
x108

9 Likes

TV-wise, I got into Schitt’s Creek like everyone else way before me :rofl: I wasn’t catching on to it expecting something like Best in Show. But when I realized it was really a sweet story about this family discovering the true meaning of living I was much more hooked.

I haven’t watched The Flash yet, but glad to hear it’s going strong! I’ve heard WandaVision needs to be viewed ASAP :eyes:

9 Likes

It has exceeded expectations in terms of DCUI growth! I think a lot of this has to do with having the comics available sooner and getting more digital exclusives, including the Fortnite announcement :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Loved it. Witchy!

10 Likes

On the dark background, that black cat (Batman?) emoji looks like a hole in the browser. Kind of like the crack in Amy Pond’s wall. Very strange.

7 Likes

Yes, I highly recommend it!!! :grin:

8 Likes

The best part of this is seeing Bill Paxton- miss you, screen-friend! (He never knew we were friends but I suspect deep down, he suspected.)

8 Likes

Oh Kookie, you’re missing out! You MUST join the #renegade-robins club- they break it down beautifully. Because our topics will be monthly it might be a while before you see Red Hood, particularly as we’ll be working with very specific themes. But definitely worth the exploration when we get to that rascal.

8 Likes

Special to @Razzzcat , for your onion habit (I presume you’ll make it with vegetable stock)

8 Likes

@Alec.Holland already fielded this, but if you want more details, you can check out this post:

We are not currently accepting club submissions, but this is the way to prepare if you’d like to propose one!

9 Likes

I finished my binge :eyes: During the finale, I may or may not have screamed a tiny bit …a couple times. :star_struck::heart:

9 Likes