OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Well, when I say I can do it, I really mean it just comes out as “phlfbbbb!” or something like that. Think of how Buzz did it in Home Alone 2, and he’ll be seen as an expert compared to my rendition. :nerd_face:

Hey look, we’ve all sniffed a marker. It’s okay in moderation and there’s no shame in admitting it. If they didn’t want to be sniffed, then they shouldn’t be scented so deliciously, nor should teachers request us kids to use them right before lunch. Thank you very much, Mrs. HammerSchladapple!

God, that lady…you could give 'ol HammerSchladapple a dollar, then she’d squeeze her hand and give you four quarters back. What a change converter!

8 Likes

@Applejack Did you have a chance to read the future state issues and if so, which character interested you the most.
As to Wandavision, definitely recommend it, it is a trip.
Also, if you haven’t watched Superman and Lois, I’d add it to your list.
Another thing, I notice you have been watching some true crime docuseries on Netflix, any that you recommend.

8 Likes

I decided to hold off and binge watch it later. Avoiding spoilers in an art form these days, btw! :face_with_monocle: Curious what @KM_726 thinks so far.

8 Likes

:grin:Ok here’s how it goes…

8 Likes

sits down, criss-cross applesauce-style

“This is going to be good. I can tell.”

leans in intently

8 Likes

Oh howdy Vroom! :cowboy_hat_face: I loved it. I thought it built on the mythos beautifully.

I think Ram V. is giving Alan Moore a run for his …luscious locks.

I like my kidneys right where they are, thank you! I’m also not entirely sure how McFarlane would interpret the beloved romantic figure in my heart.

So many. I found a sticker pack of Stray Bullets yeeeears ago, and even when I’ve used them, I peel them off the item if it must be discarded and repurpose them elsewhere. Here’s Amy Racecar inside my medicine cabinet:

Undoubtedly.

An alligator with sunglasses? Now I’ve seen everything!

9 Likes

…And that’s how it happened!:grin:

7 Likes

Mmm, pizza… Now I’m just hungry!! :pizza:

7 Likes

Hi Applejack! I adore and appreciate the additional behind-the-scenes scoop you’re dishing on the “print-to-digital” process.

Re: the series of steps you do to ensure a request isn’t available on other comic book platforms: is it possible to share those series of steps with us? I, and I’m sure other users, would be very happy to perform those steps as part of our request, to save the moderators time! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Best. Medicine. Cabinet. Door. Ever.

Knowing how McFarlane would go ape**** on detail with Swamp Thing, I think he’d probably be a contender for GOAT when it comes to Swamp Thing figures.

8 Likes

I love pizza :pizza::pineapple:

8 Likes

Thanks, RF! In the future, I will be moving comments like this to the Help Center, where they can be more thoughtfully compiled by moderators. In your case, I might start a topic devoted to your specific device, kind of like we have for the Android. That way you can have ongoing conversations with the moderators in more “real time” to help troubleshoot, rather than waiting once a week to get action taken.

If you’d like, I can move this comment over now?

7 Likes

:raising_hand_woman: I think I’m going to need some convincing!! :lemon: :pizza:

7 Likes

I originally was going to have @Barrys.Better.Half as a DC Receptionist, but thought she might not have like that. As a reference to the Flash.

7 Likes

You’ve seen the movie Multiplicity, yes?

10 Likes

Thats what mine sound like. A tire deflating, sorta. :woman_shrugging:t2:

The marker sniffers anonymous meeting is called to order!

10 Likes

Sure, please do.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Cool beans! Will pizza be served? It seems to be the food du jour ATM.

8 Likes

I can tell you what I’m thinking, but we haven’t been able to take action on the project just yet- but essentially, working with Mr. Le Clear to get images of precious traysures (see: “treasures”) from The Vault and get some background in text OR video form. Text will be quicker, video may be more attractive. But the goal is to work with the social team to bring more visibility to the archives via an ongoing series hosted in the Community. It’s all very squishy, but this is the vibe. Chances are it wouldn’t happen until the summer, but a girl can dream…

13 Likes

RC with the impeccable taste!! I’ve been rocking out to other Benatar songs this week, but I’ve never heard this one!

source

10 Likes