Samsung Tablet Errors

I had another funny glitch this morning, here’s a picture…

The number next to my profile picture didn’t have a blue circle, just had a number, when I tap it, this happens. This is actually a first that happen. Probably because my tablet from Samsung got updated.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks for reporting this issue @Reaganfan78! Have you continued to experience this, or was it only one time?

2 Likes

So far that’s one happen once.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How did you fix it? Simply by restarting the app?

2 Likes

I hit the x button to get rid of the page, and a minute later I came back, and everything was fine.
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Well that’s good to know! Let us know if it happens again, or starts to be a consistent glitch.

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:Will do. The worst is actually loading, whether I’m trying to come to the community board or see my profile page, or other place.

1 Like

Hello @Moderators I had another couple of different glitches to show you…

When I backed out and came back, everything was fine. I was going to ingnore this, but thought I better, for all Samsung user.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for noting these pain points as well, I’ve passed these up to be looked at! We sincerely appreciate it.

2 Likes

:slight_smile: You’re welcome, anytime.

2 Likes

Hello Moderators today I’ve downloaded alot of comics on DC Universe Infinite app and its not without problems, I’m sorry to say. Sometimes you have to keep hitting a download button or otherwise this happens…

Sometimes a white box appears in a middle of a screen, but it would disappear anytime I try to take a picture of it.
At the last minute I thought I had The Batman Adventures #8 after many fails attempts, this is what I’ve got off line…

All 23 pages were like this. Hope these help. And Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @Reaganfan78, thank you for reporting this problem! As this is a technical issue, I would suggest submitting this to the DC Universe Help Center! It would be the quickest way for something like this to be taken care of.

Thank you!

-MOS

2 Likes

Thankyou for your help Superman.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Happy to help :slight_smile: .

2 Likes