OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

10 Likes

I think she absolutely lends herself to Black Label treatment! I still think there are a few characters Iā€™d put ahead of her in line, but itā€™s not impossible to imagine :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I voted for monthly cause youā€™re only human and do need a break from time to time. I donā€™t mind if you donā€™t respond to me all the time.

9 Likes

:rofl: The moment that defined a generation!

12 Likes

I did cast a vote in the poll, but honestly Iā€™d be happy with whatever option you think is best. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::purple_heart:

10 Likes

I did! But I didnā€™t know Schumacher directed the music video, or that Face To Face was an original for Batman Returns. Very fun facts.

10 Likes
10 Likes

Well now I want Hynden Walch to serenade us Starfire-style with special requests! I would love to bring on the animated voice talent, as well as Andrea Romano to talk about process. Maybe we can get a panel together sometime :slight_smile: Great suggestion!

11 Likes

I cast my vote AJ, but you left off the most important option.
Do what is best for you, keeps you happy, healthy and sane.

I think I speak for the OH regulars, that we all appreciate you and the time you spend doing this. We have grown very fond of you, and our first concern is your well being.

So whatever the final decision, weā€™ll support you, just as you do us.
:hugs:

14 Likes

:100:

13 Likes

@Applejack, I have no problem w/ this change, or any of the options. Iā€™m fully aware youā€™re on the clock, and I truly appreciate this thread even existing (I really have learned a lot here), but this will help keep questions focussed and therefore, you. So you really should decide what will work for you. Monthly seems like a big task. And limiting submission times may take your finger off the pulse, so I lean toward weekly and just bounce at 7pm. :woman_shrugging:t2: :purple_heart:

13 Likes

I think you should do whatever you feel is best!!!
No matter what happens we will support you!!!
We love you @Applejack

12 Likes

FanDome was created as a reaction to COVID-19 as a way of getting those convention vibes to the people. I suspect that the resources we used to participate in conventions across the country were funneled into FanDome, but I have not heard any plans about continuing Fandome when things reopen.

I think the world will look very different for conventions this year and next year. There are talks of another FanDome in 2021, but nothing confirmed. For 2022, I think weā€™re all waiting to see how the vaccine rollout happens before planning. In short, as the world goes, so goes fan events :slight_smile:

13 Likes
9 Likes

@Mae Oooh :dancer:t2:I love this song. Bird and a kitty? I think so :wink:

9 Likes

Nice!! I watched the first episode and got antsy waiting for the action scenes :rofl: Iā€™ll give episode two a shot!

11 Likes

That kitty is feeling it! :hugs:

8 Likes

I. Cannot. Believe. Iā€™ve never heard of Switching Channels. This looks like everything I love in 80ā€™s film and more. Thank you for blessing this chat.

11 Likes

Not that Iā€™m aware of, but you should try your local comic book shops! Many of them are pivoting their sales models to adapt to the quarantine, and Iā€™ve heard that many have even started delivering :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Another thing about doing Office Hours Applejack, I notice youā€™re on for 3 hours, I hope you eat dinner, we donā€™t want you to starve.

10 Likes