OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Found it differently, but it is done. I will see when I find out next…

7 Likes

Seems to be working now, but it also worked on my phone earlier, so not sure if it was that issue or not…

7 Likes

:eyes: I :purple_heart: this song @Mae! Only have one cover of it…now I have two! Thank yooou! Trade.

(:point_up_2:What its really like to have a cat-owner :laughing:) No, you’re not busy.

12 Likes

:cry: It’s been many moons since we’ve been in the office…It’s crazy that I kind of don’t remember. DCUI has been absorbed into DC Publishing, so I’m not sure what they have at the Publishing offices/what to expect when we go back in. But at the DCUI office/building, we had an area called The Batcave where we kept all the sweepstakes items like selected hardcover editions and DC Direct collectibles.

My favorite thing I’ve received is… and I don’t mean to brag…a replica of the Wonder Woman lasso. I have it hanging on my wall, I plan on placing it in a shadow box soon.

With that being said, I’m a big fan of replicas, especially ones that can double as a useful household item. I think even a series of keychains of notable items from the DC Universe would be really fun- and maybe you could get a pack of 7, or buy them individually, and they would come with a really awesome cardstock you just don’t want to throw away. Maybe there’s a QR code you can scan for access to a cool virtual game or discount. Bonus if they light up in some way.

What about you? I love this question!

13 Likes

Sounds awesome, but I just prefer cold drinks, always have. I barely drink hot chocolate, it has to be like around 20 outside and make me want a warm drink…

8 Likes

Oh no… I haven’t seen these reports, is this confirmed?

9 Likes

Gah! What pink nose! What pink beans! :purple_heart:
Squish squish! :hugs:

10 Likes

A key fob with a bottle opener. Could be king shark jaws, or a green (or yellow :smiling_imp:) lantern construct.

7 Likes

Please tell me this hasn’t happened again…? It finally feels like as of this morning we solved the persistent login prompt, but I will accept that as untrue if it means fixing it once and for all!

Very interesting! What made you pick that up? Any interesting tales you’d be willing to share on the chief? I love the description you shared!

Triceratops-Head-Bop-Dance-Reaction-Gif

Very groovy!

11 Likes

Not a bad remake there. I still prefer Tears For Fears though…

7 Likes

Precisely!

12 Likes

Meanwhile, Robin would be sitting next to him, waving his hands in the air.

7 Likes

I love that she was cast as a sloth in Zootopia as a result of this.

7 Likes

I guess we can turn tonight into a Gioli & Assia night? They have a few cool covers/remixes:

9 Likes

Oh, yes- DSA’s answer is the one. But I just removed it from our list; that was carried over from a previous role I had where it was used more liberally/aggressively.

10 Likes

Sadly, yes. Incidentally, the end credits of #ww84 mention Special Thanks to The Altman Family.

8 Likes

**Planning a heist of AJ’s digs at once…

7 Likes

Love songs since Valentines Day is almost here? :thinking: … (I’ll always take covers :eyes:)

Big TVOTR fan—great album, btw. :purple_heart:

10 Likes

Unfortunately, a legitimate source has surfaced with the information, very depressing:

Robert Altman, Founder of Videogame Maker ZeniMax, Dies at Age 73 - WSJ

7 Likes

Does it have the lights woven in like I believe the original did?

9 Likes