OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

DocAtlas delivers!

11 Likes

Hey, youā€™re right! Iā€™ll get that request up the flagpole :wink: :headphones:

11 Likes

Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Ah, that is good captain! :sunglasses: :+1:

I may have done more than 7 days as you will see laterā€¦ But will keep that in mind for next time. :joy:

Also, as others have mentioned Iā€™ve also seen the missing profile pictures from time to time (chrome, desktop, as of today). :eyes:

@markhb That is very interesting what you sawā€¦ Havenā€™t seen that though Captain.

12 Likes

Did The Company set you up with an adjustable desk at home?

9 Likes

:superman_hv_4:

11 Likes

Oh wow, I didnā€™t know you had a squad running on Stardew Valley, thatā€™s so cool!!

I had to tear myself away because I became too reliant on it for escape. Iā€™m so happy to hear youā€™re and Wonderpup (maybe +invisible jet? Golden leash?) are back in action! Consider me inspired. (Well, maybe to walkā€¦baby steps.)

This is so crucial- I was able to find something through BetterHelp, and itā€™s done a lot to keep me focused on what matters. Good for you for recognizing where improvements can be made and taking the action to make it happen :slight_smile: Sometimes we need a few weeks (or monthsā€¦) to sit with the negativity, but knowing thereā€™s even just a small thing we can do eventually can help get us through. Thank you for sharing this part of your journey with us!

The ONLY place Dark Mode doesnā€™t exist is on the comic book reader, on desktop- but to toggle it in all the other places, check out this handy tutorial and save your peepers:

10 Likes

Whoa, I donā€™t know whatā€™s going on but the community is looking more and more broken. Icons simply arenā€™t loading in mobile or on desktop. Basic functions are invisible. Whatā€™s happening here?

13 Likes

Not at all, I LOVE 101 Dalmatians, Lion King, Finding Nemo/Dory, and really enjoy many others as well (Anastasia, Aladdin, to name a few). Just never have been big on Looney Tunes and suchā€¦

7 Likes

What are you using HCQ? Itā€™s been happening on chrome, desktop. :grimacing:

11 Likes

Unfortunately, life is still a mystery.

But I did find this!!! :grinning:

ThoseDismalIbex-size_restricted

10 Likes
11 Likes

Chrome on Desktop and Safari on Mobile.

10 Likes

Ooh, if this is to become a regular thing, think about getting a drafting table. Itā€™s the perfect height! (Yes, I have 2 desksā€”keeps the energy flowingā€‹:grinning:) Good luck, Captain! :muscle: I believe in you!

10 Likes

Heya DTMO1! Goo to see you :slight_smile:

There have been quite a few issues noted as missing from greater series that should have been included.

Which year was this issue of Catwoman that was put on ComiXology released? (Sentences are hard, but I hope sense came through somewhere.)

Iā€™d like to cross-reference it and make sure Iā€™m sharing the right information when I check in on this.

In January, a new team absorbed the responsibilities of keeping up the DCUI tracker- this is the same team responsible for our physical publishing, Digital Firsts and collections. Where before we had a dedicated individual, it is now a task that has to be habitualized into their day-to-days. Iā€™m gently reminding them week-to-week to check in on various reports, but it will take some time to normalize their workflow while being gentle and patient with their increased load.

To answer your question directly, I donā€™t think itā€™s as strict as ā€œ5 archive issues, and 5 onlyā€ - I think weā€™re aiming for around 5 for all digital platforms. From what youā€™re describing here, I would have expected it to be included on DCUI, as well.

Or an evil plan.

10 Likes

Okay, so far those seem to be the ones everyoneā€™s has said so maybe those are the only oneā€¦ :thinking:

Edit: From mobile @HubCityQuestion, I tried an incognito page and that seemed to load things better. Only saw one missing profile picture a number of posts above, but once I got closer to this post now they seem okay. :sunglasses::+1:

Must be a cookie or cache thing is my best guess. :face_with_monocle:

9 Likes

Yes, agreed! One is for dancinā€™, one is for relaxinā€™.

10 Likes

What can I sayā€¦ :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

ā€œI find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad. The dreams in which Iā€™m dying are the best Iā€™ve ever had.ā€

Truer words were never spake.

10 Likes

Yes. Without a doubt. But he remains stoic, like this:
VBaw0cq

13 Likes