OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

I was just never a fan of Looney Tunes

7 Likes

Blasphemy.

10 Likes

I love Looney Tunes since I was a kid! Daffy Duck was always my favorite.:slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Send Bugs after him

9 Likes

Double Blasphemy.

9 Likes

Hey there Applejack. :wave: :sunglasses:

Hope that you are well and had a good week. :smiley:

Onto the business for the week. :face_with_monocle:

First… A look back. :eyes:

I have still had this similar experience with chrome on my desktop, but also found something interesting. If I first log into our community and then open DCUI in another tab from the tabs that consist of DC, DCUI, DC Shop, and DC Community, I will be logged in both places. :astonished:

Next, one other look back. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I have voted in this poll from earlier as well (with both being they remained the same in each instance). :sunglasses: :+1:

I did also notice another interesting logging in situation. :eyes:

Edit: Never mind the next point below Captain! Just did a test with two links and they worked out as they should in clicking on the link to me to where I wanted to go without asking me to log in again. :sweat_smile:
Say one where to click on the link to the poll above, they would be taken to that post in our community. Now… If one were to click on say… A link like this one below…

On my desktop and mobile it will ask me to log in again… Even when I was logged in… :fearful:

I wondered why that was and then I noticed in the header of the post it still had dcuniverse instead of dcuniverseinfinite. I’m guessing this is to maintain the links so that they are not broken? :thinking:

And last order of business. :grin:

In my Rebirth Reading from the start of our new Infinite Universe… I recently happened to come across an interesting trip you and @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell had at one time. :superman_hv_4:

Summary

7 Likes

@DeSade-acolyte I asked Kelex a few variations on how to do things to see if there was some format to do multiple tasks at a time, but it appears Kelex can do the same thing multiple times (until Applejack can deem more if possible), and not multiple things at a time… If that makes sense. :sweat_smile:

As such… Let’s see how Kelex rolls for initiative… :nerd_face:

@Kelex roll 5d20

That was also some tune @Mae. :astonished:

@MovieAddict Perhaps these nostalgic 90’s toons will change your tune. :superman_hv_4:

ajm08g then checks the date… Uh oh. Still in 1988.

Brace yourself @AlexanderKnox! :rofl:

11 Likes

:game_die: 13, 7, 18, 16, 19

7 Likes

Tiny Toons, no. Animaniacs, The Tick, BTAS, X-Men, and so on, yes…

6 Likes

Am I the only one who clicks on a banner but am not taken to the subject I click on? Happening on mobile web on Android.

7 Likes

Yurp. On desktop too, with Chrome.

6 Likes

Hello Applejack :woman_red_haired:,
Last night I watch a documentary on The Sherman Brothers on Disney +, are you a fan of their music? Thought I’d share some of my favorite songs they wrote, hope @AlexanderKnox & @MovieAddict will like my picks. :grinning::notes:

8 Likes

The songs are all classics, even if I don’t really care much for them. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Dear @Mae,
Should that song be the tune to go w/ our Qwerty & TWPM costumes and choreography? :raised_hands: This was on earlier. Could work too if we want something more…electro-gypsy vibe. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :t_rex:

All pending our mighty Captain’s approval, of course.

Hi Applejack! :wave::smile: Whatcha think? The Typer could easily be incorporated. Imo.

[edit] Dear Applejack, This seems too easy to be a thing, but: Does changing a club name automatically change the handle? :thinking: Thats gotta be a you-thing, right? Or is it no different than a regular profile? I also just noticed today that there’s no Club Directory link on BOP, so I went to the directory. It’s listed (?), so I clicked, but the link doesn’t work. Just reloads the page. Feels like this, lol:

8 Likes

I knoooow. :pensive: #castresponsibly I will not fail again, Captain!

9 Likes

Hello Applejack​:woman_red_haired:,
I really wanted to add my most favorite song from the Sherman Brothers but took a while to find it. From Mary Poppins, ‘Let’s Go Fly A Kite’

Want more? :grinning:
Here’s my favorite scene from Saving Mr. Banks singing the same song…

I have to admit that when seeing this movie at the movie theater for the first time, I was trying hard not to sing along out loud! It’s such a great happy scene, love Walt Disney reaction!:grinning:

8 Likes

@MovieAddict My first thought was mashed potatoes and gravy, but the yellow is throwing me off!

For lunch; I had various pulverized beans, nightshade and allium…in a bowl… w/ some crispy rehydrated wheat dust and pea/cashew goo. Any takers?

Surely @Applejack will try, then: your turn! …:thinking: I really gotta stop coming by here near dinner time.

Ps. @Reaganfan78 Nice picks! @AlexanderKnox I’ve time travelled! Thank ya both! :purple_heart:

8 Likes

@Razzzcat! I heart this! And it’s perfect for the T-Rexes!

:raised_hands:

8 Likes

@KM_726 This is all Typer worthy, yeah?

9 Likes

10 Likes