OFFICE HOURS SWAMP EDITION: Ask DC Universe Infinite Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Those oversized treasury editions were great! I wish DC still put them out, or at least put several of them here on the site.

6 Likes

Oh good, Thankyou.:grinning:

5 Likes

“Too many requests” i.e. we’re too busy and you need to wait sec :wink:

8 Likes

It’s crazy to think that even Pearl Harbor happened almost 80 years ago. Time moves fast!

6 Likes

Many are on HBO Max. Titles including Best in Show, Waiting for Guffman, and A Mighty Wind

6 Likes

We can always make a request for them and see what happens!

6 Likes

DC wins the war in my book. I love Marvel, but I really think their movies are overrated (especially Endgame with all the plot holes).

5 Likes

That makes since….I get it a lot when I try and like a lot of things :point_right:t2::point_left:t2:

6 Likes

Make many requests!!! We want ALL the books!!!

5 Likes

Here you go:

Best in Show (film) - Wikipedia

[For Your Consideration (film) - Wikipedia]

(For Your Consideration (film) - Wikipedia)

A Mighty Wind - Wikipedia

Waiting for Guffman - Wikipedia

6 Likes

I don’t know what I requesting but yes

5 Likes

I get it when I open 10+ windows to catch up on notifications :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

We do what we can here!

6 Likes

Thank you! I’ll take some time this week to check 'em out and let you know what I think next week!

7 Likes

Cool!

6 Likes

Is Static Shock the new Applejack or is one of the Moderators taking her place?:slightly_smiling_face: Beside the Office Hours which you’re doing great.

5 Likes

No news on a replacement for AJ sadly. When there is one, they’ll be taking over Office Hours from me!

StaticShocks is just a new addition to the mod team :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Well, there’s the one that started it all:

And then there’s the one with the dogs:

And the one with the folk singers:

Plus a number of other films.

8 Likes

Ok, thankyou. Sure would hate to see you stopped doing Office Hours!:slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

So will The Batman Adventures #29-#36 be coming soon in the next 3 month?

5 Likes