OFFICE HOURS SWAMP EDITION: Ask DC Universe Infinite Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

I’m just keeping you guys somewhat connected to DC in the absence of a CM. Eventually there’ll be a new one who will be able to answer a lot more than I can!

8 Likes

Have a great night everyone, I gotta head out…

6 Likes

Have a great night, MA!

6 Likes

No news currently, will know more towards the end of this month :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Have a great evening @MovieAddict, bye.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hey did you guys see the pictures for the new Aquaman movie? They show Aquaman’s new costumes and Oceanmaster look like he’s a cast away.:grinning:

7 Likes

Ha! He totally does look like he’s from Cast Away. That’s so funny :joy:

6 Likes

I’m going now, can’t wait to watch the new Stargirl episode tonight, have a great evening everybody, bye and Thankyou @Alec.Holland for answering my questions.:grinning:

6 Likes

Sounds like a plan! I too am gonna head out for the night. Have a great evening everyone, catch you next week!

9 Likes

Good night!

6 Likes

No, no freckles, fellow Mera fan.

You know I’m a stickler for details, great and small, so know that I looked with great interest.

As for freckles in general, I’m down for them! They’re very cute and make me happy.

I had a dream once where I was counting freckles, but the lady kept making me lose count, so I had to keep starting over. She was fine with it as they were her freckles, afterall.

The things we sticklers do for spot-on accuracy. :nerd_face:

For the record, I have no freckles.

However, I do have some moles on my left arm that form Orion’s belt.

“So, I’ve got that going for me. Which is nice.”

As for the panda in that gif, he is not ****ing around, is he? No, he is not.

Pointless Fun Fact: Nobody will care about this, but when I grow a beard, the hair over my chin tends to have a couple of panda-white spots in it.

I’ve been told by women that it looks good (the beard as a whole, but the panda spots as well), but it itches like a ***** at times, so I buzz it off.

Maybe I’m a panda in a human disguise and I just don’t know it? :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

agree on both

Yah, he got ‘one more day’

Just tell us what you can when you know.

So, in our dreams?

5 Likes

Those titles I name are real comics. The sad part is it’s not on here or Marvel Unlimited.:man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I know they are real, I just mean they’d be coming here in our dreams

5 Likes

@Alec.Holland Are you a Hamburger Helper man, or a Stouffer’s fan?

I ask as I had a rather delightful Stouffer’s macaroni and cheese alongside the main meal of my dinner this past Saturday night, and when paired with a chilled Mountain Dew, it was a most satisfying culinary adventure.

Speaking of Hamburger Helper, did you know that you can now buy it in a cup? It’s true!

We’re inching ever-nearer towards that utopian culinary ideal of Pizza in a Cup, as seen in the Steve Martin-starring classic, The Jerk.

“Oh, this guy is great. He does the best pizza in a cup.”

Finally Monsieur Holland, have you read The Terrifics? It’s a rather grand adventure, and one who’s entirety is available in our library.

4 Likes

Why oh why can’t I get into the iceberg lounge on my phone?

4 Likes

your phone went to the Titanic maybe

5 Likes

Howdy everyone!

We’ll be taking a week off from Office Hours this week. There’s not a lot of questions and plenty for me to do to support the content team whilst we deal with our current issues there.

Have a great week, and see you next Tuesday! :blue_heart:

12 Likes

Just kidding. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sure this will be time well spent. :+1:

Have a good one, AH. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Hey, Doctor Holland!
Hope this finds you well, or…well-ish at least (next week!)

Q:How soon do you all get notified of new books that will be landing in the library? And does anyone know the frequency that items show up from the digital request thread? What are the obstacles of getting Bronze Age comics, for instance, digitized? I have some requests to make (so far, looks like 2 dozen missing issues in the middle of a series) on an older comic, but I’m not sure how far in advance I have to start nagging asking’. :innocent:

I concur! :face_with_monocle: Actually, I’d say any animal w/ a lightsaber is a good time. Like this!

:laughing: Okay my head went to a bunch of fun places w/ this. (Thank you for that! :green_heart:) So did it say anything about hands? And is it 11 on each or 11 total? How much do you reckon these extra digits help someone to type faster? ‘Cause that would explain a lot. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Thats a compliment, btw!! :eyes: She was FAST. It’s why she was Captain of the dance squad!?:pirate_flag:

I’ll be back w/ that…in the meantime:

(The role of AJ will be played by Ms. Debbie Allen :clapper:)

Ps. @KM_726 FOREVERRRR!! :dancer:t2: :raised_hands: :purple_heart:

6 Likes