OFFICE HOURS SWAMP EDITION: Ask DC Universe Infinite Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

I hope everything is all right! If you happen to talk to her, tell her I said hello! And send her a Razzz-e-hug! :hugs: :purple_heart: Unless she sees this sooner. Hey, @Barrys.Better.Half!! :wave:

10 Likes

My mother is a pescatarian, so I too have tried the faux kind. It actually works really well in a breakfast hash if youā€™ve never tried that!

You always have the best GIFs!

11 Likes

You got it! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

:eyes: On it. :white_check_mark:

9 Likes

Okay, Iā€™m leaving for reals this time! :laughing: Have a great week OH! :wave: Talk soon Alec.

11 Likes

Alrighty, team. Thatā€™s it.

Closing the doors to my office for the final time and putting up a sign to direct you to the new season of Office Hoursā„¢, starting next week!

Thank you so much for all the love over the past few months. Itā€™s been a pleasure :slight_smile: :blue_heart:

See you around :wave:

16 Likes

Bye @Alec.Holland and thankyou. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Till we meet again.

12 Likes

Yes! :tada: :partying_face: :turtle: :bowl_with_spoon: :tada:

This is true. I find it also fun seeing what parts are also shared between the two. :nerd_face:

Anytime AH. :st_swamp_thing:

Sort of also figured out that I should hover as well. :rofl: :superman_hv_3:

9 Likes

12 Likes

Thank you again Alec. :st_swamp_thing2:

Soā€¦ One last time then to AH, and everyone elseā€¦ Sweet Dreams until next time among the threads. :sleeping: :superman_hv_4:

12 Likes

Thanks for everything!

See you around!

11 Likes

Oh thank god!!! You had me worried for a second!

10 Likes

Itā€™s like a job interview! I think Iā€™d piss my pants lol

9 Likes

NOOOOO I missed your last OH!!!
:sob::sob::sob:

10 Likes

Can we get a link to the new OF?

9 Likes

8 Likes

When itā€™s created, yes :slight_smile:

9 Likes

thank you, see you around

7 Likes

Pish-tosh, my man! When youā€™re this guyā€¦

ā€¦and you put super powers (along with comics, superheroes, a shared, interconnected universe and much more) on the pop culture map, theyā€™re unique. :wink:

Aww, heā€™s a handsome liā€™l guy. May I pet?

Agreed.

Iā€™m also more into beef jerky than other alternatives, like turkey jerky.

I loves me some turkey, but as jerky? Eh, not so much.

My main Jerky Jamā„¢? Teriyaki jerky. Holy flirking schnit, that is GOOD stuff!

Holy potatoes Dr. Jones, I AM!

Iā€™m even thinking of buying this:

Since 2015, Iā€™ve limited my action figure collecting strictly to DC-based wares, but the above is by Spin Master and in the scale of their DC lines (4-inch), so I think sheā€™d fit in well as a character of my own creation.

Orā€¦she could be the start of my own DC/LoL crossover. As Lex said in Superman Returns, ā€œPossibilities. Endless possibilities.ā€

Whew, thatā€™s a relief! I was hoping my mention of LJS wouldnā€™t make you think of me as an uncultured, uncouth, American swine. While I am American (and damn proud of it, as well as my British/Irish ancestry), I am anything but uncultured or uncouth.

adjusts the monocle he wears over his glasses as he drinks his tea, pinky-out of course, whilst turning up the volume on his Beethoven picks from Spotify

Yes, Iā€™m quite the cultured sophisticate, you see. :slight_smile:

Bliss, sweet bliss. :drooling_face:

Say, when you next go back to England, can I join you? You can show me about London and the like, we could snag authentic fish and chips and a pint or two and then we could go to Forbidden Planet and just blow pounds and pounds away on all kinds of cool stuff.

Deal?

puts out hand, Batman & Robin-style

Check it, Ace:

Its pretty badass, and from Vertigo. If I was a woman, I would absolutely cosplay as some of the characters and Iā€™m not even that big of a cosplayer.

A most intriguing selection. I enjoy what little of The Nice House on the Lake Iā€™ve read, and concur that Jordan Peele would be a good choice of director.

My choice for a dream LA DC project? The Superman trilogy I wrote a few years ago. It went to WB, courtesy of a friend of a friend, but I canā€™t say anything more.

I doubt it will ever go anywhere (as WB gets thousands of submissions every year that go nowhere), but I was, and remain, quite proud of what I did with it.

Dude, come on. Thereā€™s always time for a wicked-schway party!

This coming from a kinda-sorta wallflower who really wants to cut loose (and then some) at the right party. :wink:

Groovy! You found an awesome one, you did. :superman_hv_4:

Its always fun to just sit back and watch. :smirk:

Dude, you rocked the house and more!

If and when another Fan Event comes along, Iā€™d love to meet up with ya and kick it. Youā€™re my kind of Swamp Thing, Broseph. :fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2:

ā€œFerris Bueller, youā€™re my hero.ā€

I really liked this one! Very suspenseful and well-made.

A gif from the animated Swamp Thing series? Joy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

slides 1,990 Cool Points over to @Razzzcat, along with the following figures, whose line was based on the show

9 Likes