OFFICE HOURS SWAMP EDITION: Ask DC Universe Infinite Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

I’ll still be here! I’m reverting back to the position I was in when AJ was here :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Yes I will! I’m just falling back to my previous position when AJ was here. I’m not getting fired or anything :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Thankyou for asking, I do miss her word games and comments.:slightly_frowning_face:

9 Likes

I did! There’s a small(ish) child in my life who is addicted to Webtoons. I used this as my in :joy:

9 Likes

The world works in strange ways!

10 Likes

Nice! I hope you both enjoy it!

7 Likes

Yeah, Acroverse was fun—I mostly lurked, but still! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :green_heart: Hope you’ve been well, btw @Reaganfan78! Been a min.

10 Likes

I have my new furry friend who needs lots of attention, so I’ll be teaching him not to chew my fingers, I’m sure :slight_smile:

Pullovers! I feel like they’re more comfortable and snug :slight_smile:

I actually know this! My woodworking teacher in high school was also a blacksmith in his spare time.

googles for Fahrenheit conversions

Steel melts between 2,500F and 2,800F. Stainless steel specifically melts at 2,750F!

Bacon in the evening? I’ll never say no to that! The British in me really shows with this question. I’m partial to a bacon sandwich, affectionately known as a ‘bacon sarnie’ in various parts of the UK.

My wife owns 3 and I can tell you that they are absolutely bossy. I swear they use their air-roots to point at things they hate.

The alligators will always have a home in my swamp :slight_smile:

Thanks, Razzz! Have a great evening :slight_smile: :blue_heart:

12 Likes

You can never have too many superheroes in your life :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Let us know what you think of it! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

It would make the day-to-day life of myself significantly easier :joy:

10 Likes

@staticshocks 100%.

After spending a few months listening to them heir their grievances about various people and navigate the community with very little intensive training, they are 100% up to the task.

10 Likes

I haven’t the foggiest clue, good sir! :eyes:

13 Likes

Slightly :wink:

9 Likes

Hi @Alec.Holland thanks for all of the fun office hours, you did (and are doing) an amazing job! I look forward to what’s to come next, see you around the community!

Also, welcome @Jitsu, looking forward to see what the next office hours has in store!

11 Likes

BBH is currently taking some time off. It’s not confirmed whether or not she’ll be coming back. We’ll be sure to let you know when there’s a confirmation on that!

14 Likes

So far, so good!

9 Likes

Sounds good. :clark_hv_4:

Stay tuned until the end of Office Hours for one more. :joy: :superman_hv_4:

Oh very nice! :sunglasses: :+1:

It’s all good. Definitely amazing that you can play it some. :banjo: :smiley:

11 Likes

Good. It’s not just me! :joy:

:face_with_monocle: Excellent choice, sir! I eat the faux kind nowadays, but I did used to really like bacon, so I don’t disagree! :bacon:

You too! …now here this ah-mazing gif before I go:
tenor

Thank you again!

12 Likes

Thanks for the love, KM! I appreciate you :slight_smile:

11 Likes