OFFICE HOURS SWAMP EDITION: Ask DC Universe Infinite Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

This sounds like an excellent plan. :sunglasses: :+1:

Ah, that makes sense. :smiley:

Begins the search for more… :eyes: :superman_hv_4:

11 Likes

For right now, it’s not looking likely. We’re more than happy to keep poking and prodding, but most actors/actresses are starting to enjoy their real life freedoms again with readily available vaccines and lifted restrictions in most states and cities.

For now, they’ll reconnect with family members and loved ones and we’ll get back to business towards the end of the year/next year.

12 Likes

Speaking of music, we obviously need this song playing…

14 Likes

That is absolutely the plan as far as I’m concerned! Hopefully we’ll all still be here in the community for years to come too! :blue_heart:

12 Likes

Hello Alec :st_swamp_thing2:,
With California reopening and people are slowly going back to their job, will there be a chance of alot more comics being added, maybe this fall? It’d be great to see alot more comics from the archives.:grinning:

9 Likes

As a heads up, moving a thread takes us just a few seconds. It’s absolutely not a bother and we appreciate you for your incredible work on the map of live filming locations!

12 Likes

Oh, we can make it a bother!

maniacal laughter

11 Likes

I love the Talking Heads! Great choice.

24/7/365 is definitely the aim! We have moderators on every single day without fail. This includes Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, July 4th, Birthdays, New Years etc. If you guys are here chatting, we’re here keeping an eye on things :slight_smile:

12 Likes

They should bring back video section.:grin:

Sorry!

10 Likes

A wonderful plug. I do miss the CW season, but the old school shows were still great.

12 Likes

Thank you for all you do @Alec.Holland , and for putting up with all of us eager-beavers.

716da96bedb9e42bee697756e9084167

12 Likes

Where should I start reading Batman comics?

11 Likes

Listen, I’d be right there with you. I’d be absolutely flat broke, but my house would be full of ID themed clothing.

11 Likes

Detective Comics, cause it’s my favorite series.:slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

It would be really cool! We’re always open to the idea of partnering with other companies. I’ll add this to my list of things to follow up on for sure!

This would be really cool. Honestly, this could work as a partnership with Spotify too in the form of a podcast.

I think it’s great for characters where the visuals really aren’t that important. The Flash would be a great example for this, same with Aquaman and honestly Wonder Woman as well. Characters who are eloquent and have lots of strong dialogue, for sure!

12 Likes

You’re supposed to answer with, “Year One, The Long Halloween, The Killing Joke, Hush, Court of Owls, and The Dark Knight Returns.” At least, that’s what every redundant internet list has taught me. (I’d probably recommend a completely different list, frankly.)

10 Likes

I’m not entirely sure how one would be the Batman of country music… I’m not sure that Hank fits the bill sadly. He died of a heart failure at 29 if I remember correctly. Definitely not Batman material.

A fantastic musician though!

10 Likes

Perhaps Zatanna or Constantine in a Shadow-style thriller?

9 Likes

Hello Alec :st_swamp_thing2:,
Are you a fan of The Office?:slightly_smiling_face:

If yes, who’s your favorite character?

8 Likes

Soon™. We don’t have a concrete date for this yet, we’re trying to figure out the most appropriate way to display some potentially offensive content towards the back of the issue.

It’s a great read though if you like Post-Apocalyptic settings!

11 Likes