Office Hours Special Edition: Ask The Intern! Thurs, August 8th @6pm PST/9pm EST

De-Sade-Acolyte asks “What were your favorite DC comics, animation and films growing up?”
Have you watched any of the DCU ORIGINALS series yet. If so, what is your favorite and why?
And the question I once posed to AJ, so it seems only fitting:
People have tattoos of DC characters, insignias and the like. If any DC character was to get a tattoo and of YOU, what DC character would it be and what would it be?

I am a big DC animation fan! I loved pretty much all of the animations, but my heart has a special place for Teen Titans and Young Justice. I watched these through my angsty years in middle and high school, so they have a very special place in my heart!

Definitely Nightwing. I want my face tattooed on his butt.

6 Likes

@HubCityQuestion asks “Lady Shiva is my absolute favorite DC character, after The Question. How did you get into Shiva, and what do you like about her?”

I honestly didn’t know much about Lady Shiva until recently. However, she was one of the few asian female characters that DC had so I instantly loved her. Plus she’s the most powerful assassin, which is super cool.

I had to choose a hero or villain to put on my nameplate on the office, so I researched more about her (I actually read your article about her! Which I absolutely loved) and I ended up really liking her character and picking her for my name plate. Plus! She was on Young Justice too!

6 Likes

@JoshuaLapinBertone asks, “Favorite perk? Biggest surprise?”
Favorite perk: Free snacks, everyday and all day.
Biggest Surprise: That there were free snacks. Like we have a drawer dedicated to just snacks. I thought I was going to lose weight, but I think I gained weight from all the cookies I consumed.

3 Likes

@Nathan.Payson asks “Who’s your favorite Robin (Assuming Jarro is a Robin)”
Hello! This is actually a question I asked the team on our 1-on-1’s because I love the robins! To answer your question, I feel many emotions for Dick Grayson. :slight_smile: If I could marry one character, it would be him.

2 Likes

@fansumtheory.16165 asks “Howdy and welcome. Everyones really nice here. :smiley:
pulls Shiva aside
Run! They are going to sacrifice you to the Thread Monster! Run and save that sweet little diva inside of you!
Joking, congratulations on the internship! :clap:
Don’t let Ajack push you around, she can be a real tough cookie. If you have any pokemon don’t let her know, she likes to beat them up.”

Hi! Thank you! It okay, I love Applejack. I also love cookies! And thank you for letting me know! I will hide all my Pokemon now! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@ThatGeekRaul asks, “Welcome and congrats on working for DC! Say hi if you ever see me at a con! Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight”

Hello! Will do! I went to SDCC for the first time this year, and it was really fun! I will definitely be going to more cons, and if I see you I will definitely say hi!
And to answer your question, no thank you. I’m not very good at dancing and pale moonlight lighting is not great for selfies :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The Intern has fallen behind in the Great Office Thursday Night Thread Race, but is gaining speed!!!

1 Like

@Don-El asks “Good luck on the internship! It’s a great way to prep for the work world in the near future! Our intern had her final day today, and frankly I have no idea who is going to do some of her workload…”

Thank you! This is actually my second to last day, so if you need a new intern… You know who to call! :wink: I will gladly take on her workload!

2 Likes

Well here I thought it was Ajack that ate all my cookies. :rage:

1 Like

@Applejack asks “If you could add one feature to the DC Universe platform, what would it be?
Also, how many mangas have you read in your lifetime?”

Hi, hello! Alluding to my presentation I see. Well if there is one feature that I can add on, it would be a bookmark/ranking system for our comics and shows! This system would allow for users to rate and keep track of their favorite shows and comics where the information would populate on a live stats page on the user’s profile. Kind of like pokedex but for DC fans!

7 Likes

@JWLSSM Thank you! <3

2 Likes

@Don-El I am only here to win. Losing is not an option.

2 Likes

@fansumtheory.16165 You have a new enemy lurking in the shadows. :0

2 Likes

Hello! I believe I reached the last of the questions. I will be here for a few more minutes to answer anymore! If not, I will be back to say good night. <3 Thank you everyone for being so cool!

2 Likes

… and the winner is…

Hardly fair, @Don-El!

1 Like

Hee hee

1 Like

Not like that Don-El, like this:

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

1 Like

Oh no I sense an enemy approaching…

1 Like

Is it true you’ve eaten all the cookies that were meant for the graphic designer :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes