Office Hours Special Edition: Ask The Intern! Thurs, August 8th @6pm PST/9pm EST

We have at least six different misfits for you to choose from

Also i heard your nickname is evil muppet. Why is that :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

@Chp aks, “Is it true you’ve eaten all the cookies that were meant for the graphic designer :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

I have always shared my snacks with you :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Even though you decapitated my brother Orm and ate some of my cookies, I am amazing and incredibly humble and wish you the best in your next endeavor :slight_smile: have a great one!

2 Likes

@divashiva that’s true but all your snacks belong to me anyways :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

@Chp asks, “Also i heard your nickname is evil muppet. Why is that :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Hmm… good question. I’m just that cool, that I had to get the coolest nickname in the office.

2 Likes

Hopefully, this night has been fun for the DivaShiva

2 Likes

@fansumtheory.16165
Thank you so much! You’re so nice! I wish you the best of luck as well!

4 Likes

@MisfitG
It was really fun! Answering all your questions were great. And everyone is so kind :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you everyone for spending the last hour with me! Unfortunately, I will be leaving for the night! But, I just want to thank everyone, and let them know that I appreciate you all!

You guys made my last week memorable :slight_smile: Now I have this cool thread to look back on! <3

7 Likes

Great job tonight, @DivaShiva! I hope you had fun, and that the community wasn’t too hard on you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Applejack just quoted my character boss from my comic strip

2 Likes