Community Office Hours--Ask Jitsu Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

We have a few upcoming books locked in already, but we’ll do a vote soon!

6 Likes

Good question! To be totally honest, I’m not on the theatrical/TV teams, so I don’t have too much more insight than you do. Once things get officially announced/locked in, I’ll get caught up to speed on what the promotional strategy is. But at this stage–looks like there’s at least something to look forward to!

7 Likes

Happy DC Pride release! Any plans to re-issue the DC Pride badges from last year? I’d love to have them awarded to my trivia participants from today.

7 Likes

I think this can be done!

7 Likes

So… @Jitsu! I have 2 questions for you.

1. What was your favorite thing for the DC Community 2.0?

2. What are you most looking forward to for the DC Community 3.0?

6 Likes

Will we be seeing a presence at comicon or anything special for members of the community or service?

7 Likes

Oooh good question! I wasn’t on the DC team for the 2.0 update, BUT I’ll say that this site has a very solid foundation upon which we can build further. Not many forum sites like this one come with the level of customization that we have, so I’m very grateful for that!

1. Live chat! Can’t wait to have that feature set up.
  2. Badges badges badges badges. Keep an eye out for more news about badges!
9 Likes

TBD! But…keep an eye out! We’ll hopefully have some news to share soon :wink:

8 Likes

@Jitsu I don’t fully understand what you mean by live chat. Aren’t we live chatting right now?

7 Likes

One of the features that we’ll be introducing down the road a bit will be a live chat function–similar to Discord or Slack. In addition to posting comments and waiting for replies (like what we’re doing here), people communicate in real-time chat rooms!

8 Likes

like audio discussions?

6 Likes

More like live chat rooms!

7 Likes

:thinking:

5 Likes

Hey @Jitsu,
I have a question, would these chatroom conversion can be recorded and post on YouTube?:thinking:

5 Likes

To clarify, these chatrooms will be text only. Think of it like what AIM used to be back in the day!

7 Likes

Oh I see what you mean now, I’m a slow writer, go easy on me!:laughing:

6 Likes

Hope so.

6 Likes

Hello @Jitsu,
Sadly none of us are getting any younger, just getting older, I’ve waited patiencely for the last 3 1/2 years for DC Universe to add the missing issues for The Batman Adventures, Do you know when they’ll add issues #29-#36?
With Batman the animated series turning 30, it would be great to add that as well.
Also can you please let @Alec.Holland know that I send him a private message about discord, I really need his help with something, Thankyou. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Good question! I’m sorry this hasn’t been solved for yet…I’ve brought it up with the team here at DC previously, but I’ll put it back on their radar now!

I’ve let him know! :smiley:

7 Likes

@Jitsu I’m loving the Q & A’s and on that theme all the new tweeks to the site are appreciated, but I was wondering about the possibility of a contest or poll where y’all ask us to vote on some back issues to be posted to the site, might help with some of the waiting anxiety.

6 Likes