Hey @Jitsu, s’cookin’ my man?
Because…its…Thanksgiving on…Thursday and…food. Yeah.
pushes up glasses, Reeve-style
Anywho! claps hands together Onto brass tacks:
1. Your beard is most schway. In fact, I kind of looked like you before I shaved mine off this morning.
Question: Is Gillette truly “The best a man can get!”?
Given how my current razor, a Gillette, is busting my beards, I would say that yes, it is in fact the best a man can get.
Those marketing wizards on Madison Avenue really nailed it with that Gilette slogan.
2. With Turkey Day (mmm, turkey ) right around the corner, what’s your favorite Thanksgiving dish and tradition?
I honestly don’t have a favorite dish. However, my favorite tradition is watching Planes, Trains and Automobiles (best Thanksgiving movie ever, and that’s a fact) and football with my family, all the while munching on crackers, cheese and assorted meats as The Big Meal cooks away in the kitchen.
On that note, have you had a Chicken in a Biskit sammich (“sandwich” as The Norms call them)? If not, it consists of:
- Chicken in a Biskit crackers x2 (top and bottom, natch).
- A small slice or two of a cheese of your choice.
- Some small slices of a meat of your choice (pepperoni is usually my jam).
You put it all together like a regular sammy and then marf one after the other, for they are wee and tiny, and thus require at least 5 or 6 to properly satiate one’s appetite during Snack Time. As Marge Simpson once said, “It’s…bliss.”
3. Pick up any new figures lately? If so, I’m all ears on what your latest pick-ups are, as I love to talk toys.
4. Are you doing any Black Friday shopping this year?
5. What are your favorite current DC titles (be they new to retail and/or new to DCUI)? Will you be picking up any new comics this Tuesday/week?
Bonus: What kind of music are you into? I like every genre of the medium, but lean towards metal, electronic, rock and classical the most.
Rap is my least favorite genre, but that said, I’m a huge fan of the Beastie Boys, with Intergalactic being my fav jam of theirs. I’ve also slowly but surely been getting more and more into Run-D.M.C.
That’s all for me, for this session. My best to you and yours for an absolutely wonderful Thanksgiving, and Christmas season as well.