Community Office Hours--Ask Jitsu Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Community Office Hours returns 2021-11-24T01:00:00Z2021-11-24T03:00:00Z! Join the Dark Knighthood and ask questions about DCUI and beyond! As I’m still getting settled into this role, and this is my very first Office Hours, I may not have every answer–but I will certainly do my best!

Who even are you, Jitsu??
I am the new Senior Community Manager for this wonderful DC community! I’ll be taking the torch from @Alec.Holland, who so valiantly carried it through the darkness after @Applejack departed. Feel free to ask questions and get to know me!

What is Office Hours, exactly?
Office Hours is your opportunity to ask questions about DCUI, DC, or anything else you think I might know something about!

What isn’t Office Hours?
One thing is for certain: Office Hours is not the place to ask technical support or troubleshooting questions. You can find all the assistance you need over at our friendly Help Center!

Let the questioning commence! I’ll be here every Tuesday (outside of holidays) from 5pm PST to 7pm PST!

35 Likes

Honestly, I just need to know where you got the coffee mug in your photo. For science. Mostly.

17 Likes

Can’t wait to do picture story and post music and most of all ask questions! :grinning:
With Penguin turning 80 in a couple of weeks, will DC Universe Infinite have him in a comic showcase or spotlight?:slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

So @Jitsu , not many questions this week, as it is a holiday week.

1. Favorite Dc Character
  2. Favorite Dc Couple
  3. Favorite Dc Comic
  4. Favorite Book
  5. Favorite Movie
  6. Favorite Genre
  7. Favorite Video Game.
  8. Dressing or Stuffing?
  9. DCUI question, so any update on going international?
    Hope you have a great Turkey Week.
14 Likes

What’s your favorite comic storyline?

What’s better: Marvel or DC?

What got you interested in dc?

12 Likes

What is the first comic you remember reading?

12 Likes

Hey @Jitsu, s’cookin’ my man?

Because…its…Thanksgiving on…Thursday and…food. Yeah. :smirk:

pushes up glasses, Reeve-style

Anywho! claps hands together Onto brass tacks:

:superman: 1. Your beard is most schway. In fact, I kind of looked like you before I shaved mine off this morning.

Question: Is Gillette truly “The best a man can get!”?

Given how my current razor, a Gillette, is busting my beards, I would say that yes, it is in fact the best a man can get.

Those marketing wizards on Madison Avenue really nailed it with that Gilette slogan. :slight_smile:

:superman: 2. With Turkey Day (mmm, turkey :yum:) right around the corner, what’s your favorite Thanksgiving dish and tradition?

I honestly don’t have a favorite dish. However, my favorite tradition is watching Planes, Trains and Automobiles (best Thanksgiving movie ever, and that’s a fact) and football with my family, all the while munching on crackers, cheese and assorted meats as The Big Meal cooks away in the kitchen.

On that note, have you had a Chicken in a Biskit sammich (“sandwich” as The Norms call them)? If not, it consists of:

• Chicken in a Biskit crackers x2 (top and bottom, natch).
  • A small slice or two of a cheese of your choice.
  • Some small slices of a meat of your choice (pepperoni is usually my jam).

You put it all together like a regular sammy and then marf one after the other, for they are wee and tiny, and thus require at least 5 or 6 to properly satiate one’s appetite during Snack Time. As Marge Simpson once said, “It’s…bliss.”

:superman: 3. Pick up any new figures lately? If so, I’m all ears on what your latest pick-ups are, as I love to talk toys. :nerd_face:

:superman: 4. Are you doing any Black Friday shopping this year?

:superman: 5. What are your favorite current DC titles (be they new to retail and/or new to DCUI)? Will you be picking up any new comics this Tuesday/week?

:superman: Bonus: What kind of music are you into? I like every genre of the medium, but lean towards metal, electronic, rock and classical the most.

Rap is my least favorite genre, but that said, I’m a huge fan of the Beastie Boys, with Intergalactic being my fav jam of theirs. I’ve also slowly but surely been getting more and more into Run-D.M.C.

That’s all for me, for this session. My best to you and yours for an absolutely wonderful Thanksgiving, and Christmas season as well. :superman_hv_4:

12 Likes

Hello @Jitsu :batman_hv_1:,
I don’t know if you saw this story I made, hope you like it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Anyway my next question is will DC be adding The Batman Adventures #29-#36 anytime soon? I’ve waited for them to add it for 3 years and nothing. Til they do I’ll be happy to resubscribe to DC again. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Whats your favorite DCTV show?

Which is better: DCAU or DCEU?

9 Likes

Hey @Jitsu welcome aboard! Here’s my first question to you on the message board: If Crazy Jane and Harley Quinn got in a fight, who would win?

8 Likes

Which questions are you most looking forward to answering? And which are you most nervous about?

Also what are your thoughts about Biscuits and Chaos???

9 Likes

Cupcakes FTW. :cupcake:

8 Likes

Welcome to your first office hours!

How do you feel about track pants?

9 Likes

Hey J,

A couple fun questions for your first Office Hours:

1. What comics (if any) are you currently reading?
  2. What comics that you haven’t read would you like to read?
8 Likes

@Jitsu, what’s your favorite DC based movie?

8 Likes

More importantly, what kind of coffee is in the mug ?

8 Likes

What’s your favorite horror movie/series? :knife:

10 Likes

Have you ever watched Teen Titans Go? If so, what did you think of the Doom Patrol episodes?

8 Likes

It’s time for @Jitsu first official Office Hours!:smiley:

6 Likes