OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

glad you enjoyed.

hope you gave a good night Apples (that cool?) and peace to those in office hours.

Babs, wave g’night to Applejack!

9 Likes

:rofl:
No, I imagine not. He makes up for his lack of money angst with other matters, I suppose.

7 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat:
Good night Mae, thanks as always for DJ’ing! :heart:

8 Likes

I do love me a pancake! Et tu? :pancakes::waffle:

6 Likes

Hehehe the little waaaave!! :octopus: G’night L&DP, thank you for the “aw’s”!

5 Likes

Great choice, during the Fandome, I was watching the documentary of the trilogy, it was interesting that nobody wanted to be The Joker, how can anyone top Jack Nicholson? And when Heath got the role, he took that role and hit it out of the ballpark by making it his own. He did such amazing job with it!:slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Did you see the Legacy of the Villain panel, too? I forget who said it, but someone remarked that everyone who has done the Joker has succeeded in some capacity. But trying to “outdo” the movie version with Nicholson would be intimidating for even the greatest actor… I wasn’t sure someone could do it and now I couldn’t imagine the Batman universe without him!

9 Likes

I’m loving these cute octopi gifs :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Wait a minute…@Applejack finished answering all the post to early!!! :rofl: jk

7 Likes

I’d gladly take them all, but pancakes :pancakes: for sure. :+1:

Ok. Looks like it’s about that time. Have a great week. Thank you, as always. :purple_heart: Take care, everyone.
Now here’s hopefully enough kittens to get you to next week. :hugs: Goodnight.

8 Likes

I miss that one, sorry.:confused: Sounds interesting.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Have a good evening everybody, bye and Thankyou Applejack.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Well folks, I think it’s time to wrap up, and we’re getting close? What do you think? Should we wrap up now, or let is go all the way to 10k, most likely in the middle of next week’s installment?

• Close this topic and open a fresh start for next week!
  • Let chaos reign and start the new topic once you’ve properly hit 10k!

0 voters

6 Likes

G’night RF!

7 Likes

Did everyone see the Superman and Lois logo don’t know if it’s gonna be the official one or not?

8 Likes

I believe that is indeed the official one!

8 Likes

Ah, if it is that time that gives some more time to do a bit of light reading again… :nerd_face:

Not too much longer Captain till I have completed my whole read through. :astonished: :superman_hv_4:

8 Likes

Chaos ofc :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

I suspected you’d say something like that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

It looks amazing!!! :upside_down_face:

9 Likes