OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

You have my blessing!

6 Likes

:sob:

4 Likes

Nope, just a last second to the next episode then it transfer you to the next episode.

3 Likes

'90s Party Up in Office Hours! :dancing_women:

4 Likes

And now for a Manhunter moment.

This has been a Manhunter moment.

3 Likes

Here’s a thought — what if we try it so the first person to respond correctly gets 2 points, and everyone else who responds with a correct answer before I can confirm they’re correct gets 1?

Another option might be making trivia multiple choice and awarding points to anyone who selects the right answer but that’s a lot more work on my part.

Besides: multiple choice is for the WEAK

6 Likes

“Oh, this old thing?” -AKnox

I would be down to make this a topic this week if’n you’re into it! Just to make sure, is the hope that the moderation/admin team would be the Keepers of the post, in terms of populating?

Something else that comes to mind: Should the comments be alphabetized? Or will the OP’s index bouncing around the comments be enough?

6 Likes

If you’re taking votes, I think that first idea sounds a lot more fun than the second.

5 Likes

:see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Send one more follow-up; I know they were having trouble with their e-mail account until end of last week.

1 Like

Oooh yeah, now you’re talking!

5 Likes

I would argue that it is an advantage, but not an unfair one. Like accurate spelling and reading comprehension skills, it’s part of the game design.

4 Likes

@HubCityQuestion, Sorry for missing today western trivia, busy with family today, Hope Bat Lash got mention. I just love the art design in Bat Lash comics, it was well done in western style.:smiley:

4 Likes

tenor

What if I’ve started planting false information??

7 Likes

Bat-Lash made it in there!

4 Likes

I think this is more suited for the regulars, such as (but not limited to) the Science Council crew.

The index could be organized alphabetically. The posts themselves might not need to be organized that way. After all, what if we suddenly decide to include Ambush Bug a month from now? Would we have to delete all the other posts so that he could be in the right spot?

4 Likes

Expect on Thursday!

5 Likes

Harruuuummmmm… Ok good to know! I’ll see what ye olde devs think of this matter!

4 Likes

Ebil Applejack? No…

6 Likes

Ah, but that doesn’t take into account that we’re all using different devices. Typing on a tablet may take longer than a laptop, for example.

4 Likes