OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

That’s amazing to hear, @Aylex! I’m trying to get as many peeps as I can to watch it because it’s so genius! And yes, the second season not focusing on the same characters felt jarring at first but I quickly got over that, because it’s just as good. And the third season is coming very soon, on August 13! :grin:

2 Likes

:scream:

Happy birthday to me :grin: Season 3 will be a great present lol.

3 Likes

I’m also a completionist, but I look at it as Big Bang is supposed to be before Young Sheldon. Therefore, it is perfectly alright to watch BBT before you can watch YS…

2 Likes

Hi @Applejack

Who do I need to talk to about top hat bonuses. After watching the Justice League Unlimited episode, Hawk and Dove, I noticed that I didn’t receive any top hat bonus tokens for the episode. Is there anything I need to do on my end to fix it or would it have to be fixed by an administrator?

Thank you in advance!!! :slightly_smiling_face: I think I might have posted something similar on one of the rewards threads.

3 Likes

I just found out to my horror that there’s someone we both know in your office who hasn’t read THE SANDMAN. What would be the most efficient way to force him to rectify this grave error?

3 Likes

Slowly walks away I never read DC Sandman, but I do like Sandman from the marvel comics! :grin:Run!

2 Likes

Yes, but the thing is YS isn’t yet available on HBOMax, and idk when it will be. If it were already on, then I’d have no problem with starting BBT.

3 Likes

I’ll deal with you later.

5 Likes

:cold_sweat:

2 Likes

Been feeling really down lately so my music choices for tonight’s festivities are not very festive, fun, or funky, for which I fully apologize. But they’re still good! I think.

Much love.

4 Likes

This is my favorite scene of the Sandman, hope @HubCityQuestion will like it.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Marvel’s Sandman has about as much in common with Neil Gaiman’s Sandman as Carol Danvers does with Billy Batson.

6 Likes

@HubCityQuestion, here’s a different Sandman I like, Mr. Sandman.:slightly_smiling_face::sleeping:

SandmanTSC3
Mr. Sandman from Santa Clause 2.

3 Likes

@Mae :pleading_face: :scream:

Did it work?? Better…ish? :purple_heart:

Ps. Hi @Applejack! Howr things? Have you seen Hollywood on Netflix? Its Ryan Murphys. I just finished it. :+1: They suggested the new Unsolved Mysteries series next. :eyes: They know me too well! Do you remember the old series? Ok, bye. :hugs: for you too!

Pps. @Reaganfan78… you’ve NEVER read The Sandman?! Unacceptable.

6 Likes

Always, @Razzzcat, cuddly kittens and other aminals always make me smile. Thanks! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Waiting for office hours like…

1f5594f9b22f94547a8e87a0dfd8b9f5

6 Likes

Anytime! Now: Trade :dancer:t2: I really enjoy this cover.

2 Likes

Nice and intriguing cover! The tone reminds me of this loverly tune:

Do I get bonus points for a kitty on the album art? :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Hope you are starting to feel better!!! Really want that new Alanis album

2 Likes

Hollywood is amazing!!!

2 Likes