OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

Heyo @Applejack, can you @ Me next time we contribute ideas for fan clubs?

3 Likes

Does this mean you have packages that are ready to go?

3 Likes

Hello Applejack :woman_red_haired:,
When reading a article like Stargirl easter egg, how do you contact a writer about his or her article? Thankyou. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey there Applejack! Hope that you have had a good week. (Great to have you be apart of the fun in the Doom Patrol Watch Along) :sunglasses: :+1:
Looks like a lot had happened when I disappeared into the night last office hour time. :batman_hv_1:

Saw there was over 90 posts when I made my return. Seems I may have also left while still being one of the best too… :thinking: :open_mouth: :smile:

Now, onto business. :face_with_monocle:

I was taking a look at all of the fun badges that we are able to accumulate in our fun community and noticed something. It appears that I am missing the “Just the right word” badge. If I recall correctly, there was a bug with that one or one similar right, or have I not found the right word to share? :thinking: :astonished:

Second order of business.
How often are updates made to our community features?

This feature is much different than, say the time of the earliest episodes of Stargirl where the font was still blurred but grey in color if memory serves correctly to how it now functions.

They are very nice updates and was just wondering if it was always an ongoing process or is it one giant patch at a time? :thinking:

Last order of business.
With the rousing discussion of catch phrases I can say at this time that eludes me, but I do have a signature emoji. Fancy a guess? Answer: :superman_hv_4:
(Many thanks to the developers on that one! :grin:)

To conclude, as always thanking you and the staff for all that you do, I now present thee with another video for office hours to set the… Scene. :joy:

1 Like

@Applejack, have you checked out the Rifftrax site for their takes on DC properties? They have the entire 15 chapter Batman and Robin serial from 1949 among others.

3 Likes

That’s awesome, I need to check it out…

1 Like

Hi @Applejack
I did find the behavior I was looking for.
If I copy the link of the thread. Then manually add the post number to it, I get the correct behavior.

So this is a workaround, but there doesn’t seem, to me anyway to copy the url data for a single post.

4 Likes

Can I get a FULL explanation of the Month Sub. Reward ? I want to give a community member a month. But I want to know it will work befor I do it. Is there a good explanation of who and how it is and can be redeemed anywhere someone can direct me too?

3 Likes

Would you describe office hours as…
A. Talk Show
B. Sitcom
C. Something Else Entirely (Out of This World Greatness!!!)

5 Likes

C, definitely C (spoken like Runt from Animaniacs)

3 Likes

Hi Applejack. Are you able to provide any insights as to why the Aquaman series is leaving? I think this is the 1st time a series has left and i was a bit suprised that it was.

5 Likes

Hello Applejack :woman_red_haired:,
A few days ago I almost got scam on Instagram by somebody who was pretending to be Brec Bassinger. I can’t believe how stupid I was thinking it was her, til ‘she’ ask for 30 dollars just to give me her number and email. I back out didn’t say anything, cause I realized this person is a scammer. I have to admit I felt hurt by this.
A while back you mention the ‘real’ Brec will be here again for Q&A chat, Should I tell her about this scammer name BrecBassinger0090 who almost scam me or not? If not I’ve got plenty of questions. In a meantime after Tuesday I might take a short break from the internet. Thankyou as always keeping the community board safe by keeping scammers and bad people out.

3 Likes

@Reaganfan78 sorry to hear that. Did you report the person’s account? I think it would maybe be a good idea to let her know so she could warn her fans just to be on the safe side.

But whatever @Applejack recommends would be the best course of action to take.

5 Likes

I try to report it, but wasn’t sure how, so I deleted my account. After that I don’t feel safe being on there. And Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@Applejack
So people that are already annual subscribers just need to not let their card expire?

5 Likes

:wave: Hi @Sean-Malloy!
This is what Applejack said last week concerning annual subscriptions. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

I’m just making sure I understood what was said

4 Likes

I wanna watch it but the only thing holding me back is the Sheldon prequel show. I’m a completionist so I just HAVE to wait until that show’s available to watch, too.

Wait so what exactly changes? :thinking: The news about annual subscriptions is great, but does that mean my HBOMax discount will apply even after my current annual membership renews to another annual?

I’ll show you all eventually. :joy: It’s not with me atm, so as soon as I remember to get it from the car, I’ll snap a pic.

And yes, you guys are friends. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Psst, @Mae, I’m two episodes away from finishing Infinity Train season 2. I’m taking my time cause I don’t want it to end lol.

I’m not gonna lie, when I saw that season 2 wasn’t gonna focus on Tulip, Atticus and One-One , my interest in the show took a serious dip. But I’m glad I stuck with it. Season 1 is definitely better overall, but I’m enjoying season 2.

So glad there’ll be a season three, eventually!

2 Likes

How come? They can’t actually access any of your info as long as you don’t click any shady links.

3 Likes